Seventeen (Role Reversal) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

*Y/Ns point of view* I was just lying on the sofa (couch) in pain from what happened to me last night. Justin got his way and talked me into letting him put his monster dick up my asshole. But of course before he can even get it balls deep inside my hole he has to stretch me out with lots of lube and his fingers. He also likes to use anal beads a lot of the time and I secretly love them but his dick is just way too big. I honestly just wish he’d realise how much pain it caused me. That’s when I got an idea…. I looked at the clock and noticed I had four hours until Justin was due back home from the studio. I quickly got dressed and made my way to the mall where I entered the sex shop. I know it’s weird how i know the length and thickness of my boyfriend’s shaft but once you get used to it you just know. I quickly searched until I found the perfect strap-on dildo that replicated Justin’s dick from the exact length to the thickness. I quickly and shamefully purchased it and ran back to my car before any paparazzi could see me and make up some stupid story like “Y/N was seen at the mall today purchasing a dildo. Is boyfriend Bieber not giving her enough pleasure” Once I reached the house I looked at the clock once more and noticed I had two hours before my papi was due home. I unlocked my phone and text him “hey baby I hope you’re up for a good, long and hard fuck tonight because I am so ready for you.” Justin replied within 30 seconds and stated he wanted me naked and on our bed ready for him when he comes home. I just simply replied “as you wish daddy” to tease him even more. Justin has the biggest daddy kink ever. It makes him so horny and when Justin’s horny and sexually frustrated he fucks me so hard and so good. I quickly hid my secret weapon a long with the anal beads and handcuffs the plan was to wait until Justin had his fun with me, wait until he falls asleep and then make my move because there was no way he would let me dominate and emasculate him when he was awake. He was always the dominate one in our sexual experiences so I am so excited for the way he will react to this. *Justin’s point of view* It was finally 9pm and I was allowed to leave the studio. I am so tired after trying to finish off this new album. I just couldn’t focus but since I read that text from Y/N I literally just cannot wait to get home to fuck her brains out. *Y/Ns POV* I heard the door opening and I knew he was home. As I lay on the bed naked in anticipation awaiting his arrival, he finally appeared in the doorway. He came over and crawled up the bed. I locked his lips on mines and he began undressing himself. Once he was fully naked he slipped jerry into my tight hole and started pounding and rocking into me. It is safe to say we both came multiple times in our steamy session. Once we were done Justin finally pulled out, snuggled into me and began to drift off into a peaceful slumber. Now all I had to do was wait…. Once Justin was completely asleep, I got out of his grip carefully and made my way to my hiding place where my weapons were. The cold air against my nude flesh instantly made my nipples harden and got me even more excited for what was about to go down. I quietly strapped the dildo onto me and picked up the beads, handcuffs and lube and made my way back to the bed. To my luck Justin was sleeping on his stomach. Perfect. I carefully took his hands and cuffed him to the bed post. I then removed the blanket from him and lubbed up my finger. I carefully slipped one finger into Justin’s tight virgin asshole. I began pumping my finger in and out and almost instantly Justin’s eyes shot opened and screamed "Y/N what the fuck do you think you’re doing!? What is the meaning of this uncuff me this instant!!” You removed your finger from his asshole and started tracing the tattoos on his shoulder blades. “Well baby I was thinking since you always give me amazing anal, I thought it was time I repaid you.” You bate your eyelashes and looked at him “Y/N this isn’t even funny I mean it nothing is going in my ass” “Hahaha we’ll see about that baby boy” you replied and with that you slipped your finger back into his tight hole. Eventually you had three fingers pounding into him. When you thought he was stretched out enough, you removed your fingers and started inserting the beads into Justin who hadn’t stopped moaning and groaning things like “you better stop or come on see what I’ll do to you once you uncuff me” and “oh my god baby.” Once all of the eight beads were in Justin you began moving them about expanding the inside of him. He just kept moaning in pain and pleasure if he thought this was bad just wait until he gets the dildo up the bum you thought. Once you got bored teasing him with the balls you began removing them. The sight of the balls being pulled out of his ass and the cum that came out with them turned you on so much and it made you want to uncuff him there and then and just let him fuck the shit out of you but you knew you need to be strong. Once the balls were out Justin thought your little game was over, but it was far from over… “Oh my god baby that was insane now please please let my arms go” “oh baby boy how wrong are you that was just the beginning.” Without any warning you slammed yourself into Justin’s virgin ass hole without giving him any time to adjust just like he does with you. All Justin could do was bite the pillow to stop himself from crying, moan and just take it like a man. You continued pounding into Justin while playing stroking his dick in your hands and kissing his neck to try and distract him from the pain. “Oh my god baby I am so close” a few thrusts later Justin exploded all over your hands. You took this opportunity to withdraw the dildo from his deflowered hole and uncuff him. Since he let you fuck him and took it like a man you decided to suck him off to clean all his cum up. You then kissed Justin who was still speechless and in shock. You climbed back into bed beside Justin and about 20 minutes of comfortable silence passed before he finally spoke “baby that was soo hot but you literally bought the biggest dildo on purpose it literally ripped my hole to shreds” you replied “baby look its the exact same size as your dick when your hard. Now you know how I feel.” “You’re right baby I honestly need to go easier on you when we’re having anal” his face turned a shade of red and you replied “yes baby yes you do now lets get some proper sleep” Then you both nodded off into a peaceful sleep.