Twenty Nine (Family Dessert) Justin Bieber

EVERY IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE SO CREDITS GO TO WHOEVER OWNS THIS.

“It’s honestly so great to see you again, Justin. We’ve missed you!” My parents embraced Justin with love and kindness to which he responded the same.
• “I love being here, thank you for having me.” Justin smiled warmly, his hand resting on my back.

“We’re just about to sit and eat, everything’s set out, so take a seat.” We followed them into the dining room where the plates and cutlery sat patiently on the table. I took a seat while Justin sat next to me, my mom and dad sat across from us.

We engaged in light conversation as we ate. My parents were interested to know what Justin was up to next and he was happy to speak about it. I sat and admired them happily.

“Yeah, I’m touring soon so that’ll take up most of my time, but I love doing it; it’s so much fun.” He took the fork in his mouth, the food piling in between his teeth.

I felt Justin’s hand land on my knee as he listened to my dad, nodding his head. I felt the brush of his fingertip as it drew circles on my skin, sending shivers down my spine. I decided to think nothing of it until I felt him drag the end of his long finger up my thigh, making me shuffle uncomfortably. He didn’t make anything obvious as he chatted happily away.

The palm of his hand then connected with my skin, his hand taking my thigh and squeezing it with force, it was only a matter of time before his fingers met my inner thigh. I attempted to swat his hand away but it seemed to only cause him to become more determined; he dug his nails into me.

I looked up at him to see him looking at my mom intently, acting as though he was doing nothing. He rubbed my thigh, making me squirm under his touch. He seemed to notice because he held off what could only be seen as a smirk.

My father excused himself to the bathroom. “Would you like some dessert, Justin?” My mom shuffled from her seat, gleaming down at him.

“You know, I would love dessert.” He took this opportunity to slyly break out into the smirk he’d been holding back, looking down at me.

“Great! I’ll be right back.” The second she exited the room, Justin grinned as I glared at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I slapped his arm lightly before crossing them.

“What?” He chuckled, his hand slowly reaching out towards my thigh.

“Stop feeling me up in front of my parents.” I shamed him, but he didn’t falter. The subtle grin on his face stayed exact.

“Why? I think it’s hot. I could make you cum right here, right now, and your parents would never know.” He rasped as he leant over to me and put his mouth to my ear. “You’re looking so good right now, I just want to take you on this table but I don’t think that’d give your parents a good impression of me.” He chuckled deeply, flicking his tongue across my ear.

By now, I was beyond flushed. I squeezed my thighs together as I bit down on my lip. Justin noticed both of these actions, his eyes almost rolled to the back of his head. “God, I bet you’re so wet for me, babygirl.” He whispered, his hand travelling underneath the short, flowing dress I happened to wear.

“Desserts ready!” My mom exclaimed before placing a large bowl on the table in front of us.

“Yes..it..is.” He dragged his words out as his finger made its way into my underwear and down my clit. He glanced over at me, a pained but playful look took over his face.

“I apolgise for that, guys.” My dad’s voice was heard before he came back into the room, Justin took this time to retrieve his hand. He dipped the same finger that had just seconds ago basked in my juices, in his dessert and took it in his mouth, letting out a soft moan as he did so. “This is good.” He nodded, my cheeks heated up.

While his spoon delved into his food, the other hand quickly trailed back under my dress and into my underwear once more. I gasped quietly as I felt him tap my clit with his finger, my hand gripped the edge of the table as I felt him begin to make motions against me. I involuntarily grinded against his hand, making him let out a grunt, which was, by the shocked look on his face afterwards, also involuntary as my parents looked confused.

My parents chatted away quietly, giving Justin time to whisper unnecessary things in my ear. “I’m gonna fuck you so good when we get home.” He didn’t move as his pressure on my clit increased. “I want you bent over the couch the second we get there.” He ordered softly, making me almost whimper.

“But what if I want to ride you?” I pouted as I looked up at him innocently, his eyes burned with fire as he stared at me. I felt the pleasure run through my body, igniting in my body like fire.

“Who said we can’t both get what we want?” He smirked. “But right now, what I want from you, is for you to cum. I want it so bad; it’d be so hot to make you fall apart in front of your parents. You’re not such a good girl anymore, are you, babe?” He rasped and chuckled into my ear, I hummed under my breath as I felt my body tighten. Justin breathed out heavily as I gripped onto his arm, my nails raking into his skin. I gripped the table with my other hand and my body shook as I felt Justin’s fingers moving inside of me.

“[Y/N], are you okay?” My mom frowned over at me as she witnessed me biting down on my lip and breathing rapidly, Justin snorted under his breath, making me glare at him. I nodded and reassured her.

Once I’d calmed down, he pulled his fingers out of me and I readjusted my dress, coughing slightly as I tried to breathe steadily. Once again, Justin ran his fingers across the bowl, not really gathering much, and inserted his fingers into his mouth. They were now coated in my juices after he made me collapse around him. His trouser evidently showed a bulge that had formed, making me smirk. He licked his fingers repeatedly, knowing my parents were none the wiser about what had just gone down right in front of them.