Chapter 4 - New Friends

•Note: Fowl language used in this chapter•

"Lucy, time for school!"

"Almost ready, dad!" I've never been so excited to go to school before, for once in a very long time I've never been so... chipper.

I took a quick shower, put on my school uniform, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Breakfast smelled good today, waffles I believe. I quickly ate and got into the passenger side of my moms car, just as she started the engine.

"You seem happy, something happen?"

"School happened."

About thirty minutes went by, and I've never been more excited to go to school, especially on a Monday. I got out of the car, said my "see ya laters," and headed off to my locker.

I opened my locker and was scared half to death by Levy, who snuck up behind me, "Jesus, Levy, you're going to be the death of me one day!"

"Guilty!" She laughed at my response. I laughed along with her. "So, what's up, Luce?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Eh, but I do have a little thing to tell you~" she dragged the 'you' in a sing-song way.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"A couple of guys have been checking you out. In fact, two are doing it right now." I blushed nearly as red as Erza's hair. I looked over to see two guys quickly look at each other, it was them, it had to be them. Upon further inspection, I noticed that the two guys were part of that group of four I saw the first day I came here: One with pink hair, one with dark raven hair. One of them turned, and our gazes met. We both looked away. I turned back towards Levy.

"So, where's my first class again?"

"Oh, right, follow me~" Levi said again in her sing-song way.

She guided me to room 324, my math class. You would think you would just focus on magic here, but nope! Apparently not. I thanked Levy as she walked away to her first period class. I walked in and noticed the two guys from earlier blush slightly as they came down the hall. I found a seat and surprisingly, Erza was in my class. I sat down next to her and realized she was talking to a girl with blue hair that ran a little passed her shoulders.

"Lucy?! Your in my math class on Monday's? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause I didn't even know! By the way, I don't believe we met, my names Lucy." I said facing the blue haired girl Erza was just talking to.

"Oh, this is Lucy? Hi, my name's Juvia, I've heard a lot from Erza. Well, more of your physical description, she refused to mention anything else."

"Oh, thanks Erza for not telling anyone about... yeah. So, Juvia, how long have you-"

"Quiet down, class." Our teacher walked in. I don't remember his name, but I knew it was him.

The bell rang, and two students walked in late, "Well, well, well. Glad you could join us Mr. Dragneel and Mr. Fullbuster." It was the two guys checking me out.

"Yeah, we got caught up in something" said the pink haired one.

"Sit down already. Now, continuing the lesson that was so rudely interrupted." The teacher kept talking about whatever he was teaching. I stopped paying attention to the lesson when the two late students sat down, right near me.
I blushed slightly as the one with dark raven hair sat nearest to me. Quit gawking, Lucy, pay attention! Is what my inner voice said. I don't think I listened.