Chapter 15 - Make the Most of It

•Note: This chapter contains fowl language•

I up woke for school, feeling a bit gloomy, with the move and all. I sat up in bed and looked around my room. My father came in my room last night and dropped off several boxes, expecting I'd get the point. I looked at the pile of boxes, still in the exact same spot they were in when my father dropped them off. I refused to pack anything. I tossed the blanket on me off onto another part of my bed and walked over to the pile of four medium-sized boxes. I lifted up my foot and stepped on the two stacked to the right, then stepping on the left pile. I stomped on the boxes until you couldn't tell they used to be boxes.

Finally relieving my stress and taking my anger out on the boxes, I walked over to my bathroom, took a quick shower, and made my way to my closet. I opened the closet door and gazed at all my clothes. I walked forward and found a black skirt that was slightly higher than my knees. I lifted it up and walked around my closet, looking at my shirts to see which one I felt like wearing. My eyes caught a dark blue, cotton sweater with tie-dye looking black ends, with the neck hole extending to both ends of your arm. I grabbed it off the hanger and threw on a black tang-top underneath the sweater. Finally putting on the skirt and picking out a pair of boots that covered half of my leg below my knee. I walked out of my closet and grabbed my school bag and phone, locking my bedroom door on the way out.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a plate of pancakes. I poured syrup on my stack of two and grabbed two pieces of bacon and a slice of buttered toast. I devoured my breakfast with a glass of orange juice to wash it down, and made my way to my mother's car.

"Ready to go?" My mother asked as she buckled herself up, picking up her cup of coffee afterwords.

"Yup, ready when you are." I said settling down in my seat, resting my bag on my feet. She started driving the usual drive to my new high school that I would soon be leaving. It's not fair. How come I couldn't have found out about my magic after we decided to move. At least then I wouldn't have been so emotionally attached to my Fairy Tail High family... No, stop thinking like that. If this never happened than you wouldn't have met the best people in the world. I gazed out the window and closed my eyes, this is going to be a long day.

~Time Skip~

My mother pulled into her usual parking spot and turned off the ignition. I got out of the car and made my way to the front entrance, giving my mom a 'see you later' farewell. I approached the glass, outward-pull door and let myself in. I made my way down the usually crowded hall and to my locker. I started entering my combination when someone picked me up by the waist, avoiding my scar, and spun me around, facing me towards the culprit. I looked up at a certain Ice Mage and smiled up at him.

"Hi Gray, some hello you got there, huh?"

He chuckled, "Only for the best of the best," he said and smiled down at me. I leaned up, and forward while he met me halfway, and we kissed. He blushed faintly while I blushed a little more visible to one's eye. We separated ourselves and I turned back towards my locker, finally entering my combination and opening it. I grabbed my first period things and closed it. I turned back around and saw that Gray waited for me, which I didn't even notice was leaning on the lockers to the right of mine. He offered his arm, "shall we?"

I locked my arm with his, our arms now intertwined, "We shall." I responded.

We made our way down the hall to our first period class, when Gray stopped, tugging me with him. I turned towards him, "What's wrong?" I asked.