Epilogue

Lucy's POV

It's been six years since I graduated from Sabertooth High. I'm still in contact with all my old friends, one of them more so than the rest. After high school, Gray and I broke up and I married Natsu...

Just kidding, just kidding. Gray and I moved in together a year after high school graduation after we found out I was pregnant. Our little soldier, Storm, was born. He is a little trouble maker, no doubt, but he's the most adorable thing ever. Two years later I got pregnant again, with our little angel, Luna.

Three years later, here I am! Getting ready to have a little get-together with my old high school friends. Apparently, Gray had some big announcement he won't tell me at the end of the day.

Sitting up out of bed, I looked to see that the clock blinked back 11:24. That's weird, I normally wake up at around 8 am. Huh. A sudden wave of nausea hit me, causing me to shoot out of bed and run to the bathroom. I hurled whatever food I had in my stomach into the toilet, not knowing why the sudden sickness.

I stood up after five minutes and flushed the contents of my stomach. I washed my face off and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to greet my lovely five and three year old children. On the way downstairs, a sudden thought filled my head. There was only one possibility for my sudden illness... I will have to ask Levy later since she is a nurse for a living, along with being a mage of course. I walked into the kitchen and saw my children.

"Hey, lovelies. Where's your papa?"

"Morning mama." Storm greeted me.

"Mama, is Aunt Levy going to come over today for your hang out?" Luna questioned.

"Yes baby. Are you excited to see her?"

"Yeah!" She cheered.

"Babe? You finally up?" I heard a deep voice I fell in love with ask from a few rooms away.

"Yeah, babe! Why didn't you wake me?" I asked as Gray walked into the kitchen where myself and our children were.

"I tried, but you smacked me so I gave up." Gray said as he hugged me from behind, kissing my temple.

I looked at our children as they sat by the kitchen island, the both of them playing with Storm's superhero action figures. I glanced at Gray to see him looking at our kids proudly. Though we weren't married yet, I was happy with this life even if Gray never proposes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now three in the afternoon and we had just finished readying he house for our guests. They wouldn't be arriving until four, though, so I decided to take a shower. I spent ten minutes washing myself before getting out and throwing on a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt with a red baseball hat.

I went into the room down the hall from Gray and mine's room to Storms room, grabbing him a pair of jeans and light gray shirt. I walked into the room next door, which was Luna's room. I gathered a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. After calling my kids upstairs, I gave them their clothes and they got changed. Gray soon came upstairs from a nap he decided to have on the couch.

"Hey babe, go take a shower. People should be arriving in about forty minutes and I'm starving."

"Alright, I'll be out in fifteen." Gray said before pecking my lips and walking to our room.

I made my way downstairs and stole a bit of the potato salad we had made for today. I made a sandwich and ate my little meal, still feeling a bit hungry and slightly nauseous. I ignored the feeling and looked to the stairs to see Storm and Luna racing down them.