Chapter 11 - Back to Normal, Almost

•Note: Fowl language used in this chapter•

I woke up to my mother's voice coming from down the hall, she's probably in the library.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I made my way to my walk-in closet and glanced at my outfit options. Of course, I went for a pair of jeans. I picked up the pair of jeans and decided to put it back, thinking I needed a change in wardrobe. Well, my closet has everything in it, I just thought I should pick out something aside from a t-shirt and jeans. I looked around and decided to wear a pair of black capris and a white blouse with white sneakers. Nah, it looks like your going to perform somewhere fancy. I took off the outfit and kept looking around my closet. Ugh, I don't have time for this, we have to leave in 10 minutes. I went back to the pair of jeans I originally was going to where, put on a long pair of black boots, and a black crop-top that showed a little bit of my stomach. I grabbed a sweater that was a little longer than the crop-top and put it on.

I walked out of my closet, grabbed my phone, school bag, and made my way out of my room and downstairs for some breakfast. Looks like today's breakfast is cereal. I grabbed a box of Fruity Pebbles and poured myself a bowl. One of our maids offered to do it for me but I told them I'm okay. I ate my cereal quickly and made my way to my mother's car. She always liked driving, my mom found it relaxing. I hopped into the passenger front seat as my mom was buckling herself up, "Got everything?"

"Yup." I responded as I buckled myself in. With that she started driving to school.

~Time Skip~

I hopped out of the car and made my way to the entrance of the school. As I walked in the first thing I was greeted to was a hug from Erza and Levi.

"AH! ERZA? LEVY? YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME." I nearly had a heart attack, they both ran from one side and hugged me. Well, technically Levy hugged me while Erza hugged her hugging me. They both started tearing up.

"Jeez, I didn't die."

"We know!" They managed to say in sync.

"Then why are you crying?"

"We don't know!" They said in sync, again.

I hugged them back, "Happy now?"

"Yes." Okay, I'm pretty sure they planned this cause there's no way they manage to 'accidentally' stay in sync three times in a row.

I finally pushed them away, catching a breathe of freedom.

"You better?" Was what Erza asked, finally out of sync with Levy.

"I'm fine." I responded when it finally struck me, why would you wear a crop-top!? YOUR SCAR WILL SHOW, DUMBASS. I internally argued with myself on why I would wear the shirt I'm wearing. I placed my hand over my scar gently, and realized it was high enough to be covered by my shirt. The unusual red surrounding it died down on Sunday, which meant the surrounding area was wearing off from the previously infected wound.

I kept talking to Erza when suddenly the side of my body my scar was on felt cold, "It definitely looks better..."

"LEVY!?" I turned in her direction as I realized she lifted up my shirt a bit to look at my scar.