What a suprise

•°•Running away from your problems is just adding another
to the list•°•

●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●
Emily's P.O.V.
●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●

I'm sitting in the kitchen, while Aaron cooks dinner tonight. Surprisingly he actually offered to cook dinner, for once. "Aaron, how do you think the girls are gonna react when they see each other again?" I ask worried, about the fact that Catherine and Jasmine are gonna see each other, after 5 years. "I highly doubt Catherine's still mad at Jasmine, after 5 years. Jasmine, well she'll probably be her normal self after all these years" He says turning around to face me. "Yeah, my only problem is Jasmine left 5 years, without telling us a word about it and Catherine barely talks to us. She literally just says "Hi" and then "Bye" again." I say looking at him, as he puts his hand on mine and rubs over it with his thumb.

"Well, we're just gonna have to wait and see, what happens on Sunday" he says shrugging, as he turns back to the stove. "I guess" I say sighing. Catherine and Jasmine, never really got along very well. They always use to fight about everything. They were complete opposites. Catharine was a normal older sister, she was always protective over Jasmime, she always tried to find out what bothered Jasmine.

But Jasmine was one of those younger sisters, that hated it when Catharine tried to help her or tried to find out what was wrong. She always tried to keep her distance from us. She's not really a family person, she's more of a person that likes to do things on her own.

Catherine is a calm, patient, smart, kind person, she always tries to help other people. She also tries to make people smile when their down, but she can also be crazy sometimes. Especially with her job, but she loves her job and she'll do anything to catch the criminals. But she'll never put her life or someone else's life in danger.

Jasmine is a quiet, badass, (sometimes) calm, crazy person. She was always crazy and I mean like crazy. She used to sit on the roof of the house when she was a teenager, but like on the edge. She always does life threatening stuff, where she can easily die. I always wonder if she's trying to die or something. But she's always up for a challenge.

But 5 years ago, just after Jasmine graduated she just left in the middle of the night, not telling anyone about her plans or where she's going. When we woke up the next morning, Aaron and I came down the stairs, to see Catherine sitting on the porch, with the front door wide open. She was sitting with a note in her hands that read 'Don't look for me, I'll be fine'. When I looked at Catherine I could see she actually cried.

Catherine never liked and still doesn't like to show when she cries, you'll never see her cry. She always cries when she's alone, never infront of someone. She believes its showing her enemies that she's weak. Jasmine on the other hand, she never cries. She can't cry at all, it's just impossible for her to cry.

After that Catherine moved on and never tried to keep contact with Jasmine and Jasmine never came back home, never calling or texting us. And it's already been 5 years. So we decided to invite to dinner on Sunday and Aaron and I were actually hoping Jasmine would get here before Sunday, so her and Catherine can get to know each other again, after 5 years.

"Dinner should be ready in 20 minutes, I'm just gonna shower quick before dinner" Aaron says kissing me on my head, before walking upstairs. Just as I heard him close the bedroom door, my phone just *binged*. I looked to see that I got a text from Catherine.

 I looked to see that I got a text from Catherine

Text messages

"AARON!? HONEY?!" I yell so he can hear me upstairs. "YEAH?" He yells back from upstairs. "CATHARINE'S COMING OVER TOMORROW AT AROUND 10!!" I yell back, wanting to laugh, 'cause I mean what normal married couple would be screaming at each other, for just absolutely no reason. "OKAY!!" He yells back. Just as I put my phone down, there's a knock on the door. I walk to the door, with a confused facial expression, since I'm not expecting someone, I don't know about Aaron. As I open the door, I see the person, I haven't seen in such a long time.....Jasmine?!

It's actually a little suprising, to see her here right now...

•°•Everybody has a chapter, they don't read out loud•°•

Hope you enjoyed♡ please comment and vote◇ Sorry for any mistakes