Not really a sisterly Reunion

•°•You get into the biggest fights with the people you care about the most, because those are relationships worth fighting for•°•

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Catherine's P.O.V. ●
●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

I wake up to the sound of Rebecca starting with her 'I want' phrase, just like every other morning. I just decided to get up and get dressed, so that I can go jogging. I stand up and make my way towards the bathroom, taking my jogging clothes with me, so that I don't have to come all the way back just to get dressed. I turn on the shower, get undressed and get in.

After about 20 minutes later, I get out of shower and instantly get dressed in my jogging clothes. Tying my hair up in a ponytail. As I grab my empty water bottle and my phone, I could already hear Sophie's losing her patience with Rebecca.

Catherine's Jogging outfit

I walk into the kitchen, to see Rebecca stomping her feet on the ground. "Rebecca, go get dressed for school now!!!" Sophie yells pointing at the staircase. "You can't tell me what to do, when it's your fault my Dad's dead!!" Rebecca yells at Sophie. "Just get dressed or I swear to God I will take you to school in your pajamas!!" Soohie yells still pointing at the staircase. Rebecca just rolls her eyes at Sophie and pushes past me, to get to staircase. "Say sorry to Catherine!!" Sophie yells. "Sorry bitch" I hear Rebecca say as she walks up the stairs.
"You okay?" I ask looking at her. "Yeah, I'm fine" Sophie says giving me a small smile, but I could see what Rebecca said about her Dad, really bothered her. But she'll talk to me when she's ready, I'm not gonna force her to talk to me. "I'm quickly gonna get dressed for work" she sighing as she walks up the stairs.

I just walk towards the sink, so I can fill my water bottle before go for a jog. "What the fuck is all the yelling about?!" I hear a familiar voice come enter the kitchen. I just slowly close the tap, turning around to face the person, that I haven't seen in 5 years. "Ugh, great. Your here" She says rolling her eyes. "Jasmine" I say nodding my head slight, as I close my water bottle slowly, trying so hard not to yell at her right now. "Mm" That's all she's says before walking to the fridge, grabbing the carton of fruit juice. "So how's life been for you, these past 5 years?" I ask looking at her as she grabs a glass out of the cupboard. "Why do you care exactly?" She asks as she pours the fruit juice in a glass. "Because your my-" I start my sentence but get cut off, by her cutting me off in the middle of my sentence. "Catherine, why don't you both do us a favor and maybe not use the 'your my sister, your my family' shit, and just cut to the chase where you yell at me for being irresponsible. You know your usual words towards me" she says putting the carton way in the fridge again, as she slowly closes it while looking at me.

"Okay, fine. How about this. Why haven't you called anyone of us for 5 years. Except Claudia-Jay?" I ask raising my voice a bit. "Maybe because I don't know, there's a reason" She says sounding sarcastic. "Yeah and what might that reason be?" I ask yelling almost at her. "A fucking reason, okay. You don't have to know every fucking detail of my life, Catherine!!" She yells looking at me. "I'm not trying to find out every detail of your life. But don't you think you can at least give me or anyone for that matter, a fucking reason as to why you just stood up one night and left, only leaving a fucking note!" I yell looking at and I could already tell this isn't going to end well. "I don't owe shit!!" She yells back. "Typical, you never care that you might actually hurt someone with your actions, because as long as you don't get hurt nothing else matters in your life!!" I yell looking at her.