Surgeries

•°•Stay Strong. Make them wonder, why you're still smiling•°•

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●
Jasmine's P.O.V.
☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●

I wake up to a headache and blood streaming down my leg.

"Fuck" I mumble as I sit up in the car seat. I look down at my leg, to see a piece of glass in my leg.

I pull it out, biting my lip, trying not to scream. I look out the shattered window to see, a damaged SUV, next to the car. I look to my side to see, Catherine past out.

"Catherine" I say looking at her worried, as I unbuckle her seat belt.

I look at her, to see a cut on her forehead, causing blood to go down her cheek. Her stomach has a piece of glass in it.

"Come on" I say kicking her door to try and open it, but the SUV that's crashed into it, is blocking the door. I look around to see the two back doors, are smashed so, that's gonna be a struggle as well.

I decided to kick the windshield out, as I kicked the out, I climbed out and grabbed Catherine, trying to get her out, without causing any more damage.

"Come on, Catherine" I say looking at her as she looks so life less. I put my ear against her chest, to hear her heartbeat slowing down. "No, no" I say grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. I look at it, to see it can still be used.

I instantly call Lucas, since their the closest right now. As the phone rings, I start chest compressions, making sure not to break her ribs or anything.

"Come on, pick up" I say trying my best to stay calm. As I look down at Catherine, her eyes close, making it look like she's dead.

Finally, he picks up his phone.

"Hey, there Sarcastic" I hear him say.

"Lucas" I say in a whisper as I still do chest compressions.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

"It's Catherine, she's not waking up" I say trying my best to stay calm.

"What do you mean, she's not waking up?" He asks still sounding concerned.

"We were driving and then two SUV's came out of nowhere and hit us" I say my breathing picking up as I look down at Catherine.

"Okay, we're on our way. I'm calling a ambulance" He says in a hurry.

"Please hurry" I say feeling a unfamiliar urge to start crying.

"We're on our way, Jasmine. Stay calm" He says as I hear him slamming car door, with another male voice in the background as a car starts.

"I'm trying" That's all I said before my phone's battery died.

"Shit" I say throwing my phone against one of the SUV's windows.

I brush my fingers through my hair, in frustration. "Come on, Catherine. Don't leave me. You're my sister. I need you" I say still feeling the unfamiliar feeling.

I put my ear against her chest, to hear a heart beat still slowing down.

"Come on Catherine, please" I say doing chest compressions again, as a tear just suddenly falls down my cheek.

I suddenly hear Ambulance sirens in the background. I look behind me to see the Ambulance coming closer.

Lucas' car just suddenly pull up, Mark jumping out of the car first, running to the car's bonnet, where I'm sitting with Catherine.