Coffee with a new friendship

•°•Shallow waters are noisy; Deep waters are silent•°•

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Catherine's P.O.V. ●
●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

I'm sitting at my desk, as my phone just suddenly vibrates on my desk. I pick it up, to see that someone texted me. I unlock my phone to see that Mark texted me. But I didn't get a chance to read it, because next moment my phone's snatched out of my hand. "Oo, who are you texting exactly?" William asks checking my phone. William's one of my co-workers, but is almost like a brother to me and plus he's gay. So that's probably a bonus point...I think. "William give my phone back. The last time I checked my phone is part of my privacy" I say trying to get my phone back from him, but I fail miserably, since he's taller than me.

"Oh, my god. Your texting the Mark Esposito?!" He literally yells out in excitement and in shock. "Can you keep your voice down!" I say glaring at him slightly. "How can I keep my voice down, when Mark Esposito texted you!?" He yells out in excitement once again, but at least this time, he didn't shout it out so loud. "William, calm down. We're just going out for coffee, that's all" I say shrugging as I take my phone back. "Yeah and soon just coffee, turns into dates/ hangouts, then it turns into being inlove with each other, next moment BAM your together and living happily ever after!!" He says excited as always, he's such a sucker for love stories and stuff. "You watch to many rom-coms" I say rolling my eyes at his overreaction. "Hey, rom-coms are the most beautiful movies there are" he says defending his "precious" rom-com movies.

"Whatever, you say William" I say rolling my eyes at him once again. "So why are you going out for coffee, with mister hot stuff" he says raising his eyebrows, with a smirk. "We ran into each other today and he felt bad, so he invited me to drink coffee with him later today. Just to say sorry, that he ran into me today" I say shrugging as look at William, to see him busy staring at with heart eyes. "Aww, what a start of a beautiful love story" he say making kissing faces. "Whatever, you believe what you want to believe. When it's just coffee" I say waving him with. "What did he even text you?" He asks with curiosity. "I don't know, because you snatched my phone out of my hand, before I could actually read his text message. But I would've thought that you already knew, since you did take my phone" I say glaring at him, he just throws his hands up in surrender.

"All I saw was that next to his Name, was an emoji, that had heart eyes" he says raising his eyebrows once again. "He probably typed it in, when you gave me his number" I say shrugging as I unlock my phone once again, to see what he texted me...

 "He probably typed it in, when you gave me his number" I say shrugging as I unlock my phone once again, to see what he texted me

Text Messages

"Aww-" I just suddenly elbow William in his ribs. He just falls on the ground old his side. "Love" he says with a groan of pain, in his tone of voice. "Wanna say it again?" I say looking down at him, as he rubs his side. "Oh- look there's Jonathan" he yells out running towards Jonathan's office. "Thought so" I mumble under my breath, as I grab my blazer and walk out of the office. I walk to the elevator, to see Alex already in the elevator. We exchange a smiles, as I walk into the elevator. Pressing the Bottom floor's button. "How are you sweety?" Alex asks looking at me with her usual friendly smile. "Fine, you know the usual early morning fights with my sister" I say shrugging as I look at her. "I heard so" she says now giving me a kimd of sad smile. "Yeah well what can you do" I say shrugging. "Aren't you suposed to be on a case?" I ask curious. "Yeah, the case is here in Virginia" she says smiling slightly. "Okay, well enjoy" I say waving at her, walking out the elevator as the doors open. I walk towards my car getting in, making my way to Starbucks.