Day off

•°•Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness•°•

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Catherine's P.O.V.●
●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

I wake up the next morning, to my phone ringing off the hook. I just groan before turning around a few times, to get to the right bedside table.

Finally I turn to the right bedside table. Grabbing my phone, I looked at the caller ID to see that my boss is phoning me. Just great...

Phonecall:

Yess, Jonothan *sighs*

Yeah, sorry to bother you. But I'm actually phoning you to tell you that you have a few months off from work.

What why?

The whole FBI building's getting shut down. Because they believe that there might be a mole in the building

Great, just great. Now what do you expect me to do with my free time?

Go out have some fun, let loose a little

I don't have time to let loose. Do you know how much criminals can escape prison, in just a few months?!

Yes, I know. But see it as getting your time off earlier then usual. Since it is only just 2 weeks before Christmas....you're just getting a longer vacation

Fine, but don't come running to me, when there are so many criminals out in Virginia.

I won't and didn't you say by the end of this year, you're going to take that job opportunity in Paris

Yeah, but I wasn't expecting to go this soon.

What can you do? All I'm saying is, just make sure you talk to William

Already did

Okay, well then that's sorted. Then you just have a long vacation to yourself.

Yeah, I guess.

Just let loose. Come on it's almost Christmas.

Yeah, I'm glad you're jolly about it

Just have fun, while you have time off.

I'll try

Okay, well bye enjoy your Christmas

Yeah, I'll also try there. Bye

End of phonecall:

I decided to get out of bed and just get dressed, grab a coffee at Starbucks and just see where I'll end up for the rest of the day...

****

I'm just about to walk out of Starbucks, when I just suddenly bump into someone.

"I'll have to call you back" I hear a male voice, it's sounds familiar, but I just can't remember who it is.

"I'm sorry, I should've- Catherine?" I look up to see Mark standing infront of me with a small smile on his lips.

"Hey" I say smiling at him.

"What you doing here?" He asks looking at me, still with a smile on his face.

"Just came to grab a coffee, since I don't have to go to work today" I say smiling as I lift up my coffee cup. "Hey, well I don't have any meetings booked for today, so if you want, we can go for a walk" He says smiling at me, as he walks into Starbucks still looking at me.