So much for that homecoming

•°•May my heart be kind, my mind fierce and my spirit brave•°•

●》●》●》●》●》●》●
Claudia's P.O.V. 
●》●》●》●》●》●》●

I walk into Catherine's hospital room, since we all four decided to have a girls' night at Catherine's hospital room. Because I mean the poor girl's stuck in this room till tomorrow. Even though I don't wanna be stuck here the whole time.

But Jasmine and I made a deal that the two of us will at least go out and get dinner. Because I don't like being stuck in the same place the whole time. It gets boring after awhile.

And hospital food is like eating rotten Japanese food that they still tried to cook again, to eat.

"Hey awesome people" I say putting the stack of movies I brought with, down on the table infront of Catherine's bed.

"Hey" Catherine says kindly like always as she smiles softly.

"Sup" Jasmine says as she walks into the room with a banana smoothie in her hand as she scrolls down on her phone.

Wait?!

A banana smoothie?!

She hates banana smoothies.

"What?" Jasmine says shrugging as she looks at me.

"You're drinking a banana smoothie" I say giving her a confused look.

"And?" She says shrugging.

"You hate banana smoothies" I say giving her that best friend look. You know that look that tells your best friend 'You-ain't-fooling-me'.

"I know" she says nodding.

"Jasmine tell her" Catherine says looking at Jasmine.

"Tell me what?" I say giving them both a confused look.

"She's gonna kill me" Jasmine says talking to Catherine, as if I'm not here.

I mean, you can't just ignore someone like that and leave them in suspense.

"Uhm.....hello? I am gonna kill one of you, if you guys don't tell me what's going on" I say looking at both of them, with a kind of pissed off look.

Believe me these pregnant hormones are really messing up my patience with people.

"Fine" Jasmine says sighing as she closes her eyes for a second and opens them again.

"I'm pregnant"

She's what?!

"You're what?" I say stuttering slightly.

"I'm preg-" before she could finish her sentence I instantly wrap my arms around her neck.

"That's GREAT" I say excited.

"Yeah but who father is might make you a bit shocked and mad" Catherine says smiling carefully.

I let go of Jasmine and give Catherine a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Jasmine" Catherine says once again.

"No, you can tell her" Jasmine says pointing her index finger towards Catherine.

"I'm not the one who slept with him and fell pregnant with his child" Catherine says giving Jasmine one of those older sibling expressions.

You know one of those looks that the older sibling gives the younger sibling when the younger sibling refuses to say something that the older sibling wants them to say?