Pool Party (Part 2)

•°•There are no accidental meetings between souls•°•

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
Catherine's P.O.V.●
♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

Mark and I are sitting at the bar laughing, as Lucas jumped in the pool with Jasmine in his arms.

"They would be so good together" Mark says smiling as he looks at Jasmine pushing Lucas' head under water.

"Yeah, but it's a shame, they go on like they hate each other" I say laughing softly as Lucas does the same to Jasmine.

"Yeah" Mark says smiling as he looks at me, for a while and smiles.

"What?" I say smiling as I move my hair behind my ear. "Nothing, sorry" he says laughing softly, as he smiles and looks down shaking his head. I just look at him and smiles.

Wait...I'm actually smiling at a guy

"ETHAN, I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Aiden yells out, running after Ethan around the pool, his hair totally wet. As it drips down his back and face.

Mark and I just burst out in a fit of laughter, with Jasmines and Lucas, as Ethan runs into a wall, Aiden running into him aswell, making them fall to the ground.

"Idiots" Ariella mumbles as goes and stands behind the bar, grabbing herself a bottle of beer. I just laughs softly as she rolls her eyes and walks back to the beach chair, that she was lying on.

"Hey wanna go some place quiet?" Mark asks looking at me.

"Sure" I say shrugging standing up from my chair.

We both walk out of the pool room and I follow Mark, since he probably knows Lucas' house better then me. Plus this house is so fucking big anyone can get lost in here.

I follow Mark upstairs and we walk into a bedroom, walking out to the balcony.

"It's a beautiful house" I say looking at Mark as we go and stand by the reiling.

"Yeah" Mark says nodding slightly.

"I would never want to live in such a big house" I say shaking my head slightly.

"Yeah, I unfortunately do. But when I finally find that special someone...again" he says sighing "I would actually love to live in a small home with her and maybe when she's ready have children together" Mark says smiling. I just smile as I imagine Mark running around in a park playing Football with his son and having a shotgun for his daughter for when the boys come running after her. And I'll just sit there laughing and smiling...

Wait?!

Oh my God, did I really just imagine my future with Mark.

Ugh, Catherine, you can't fall in love with him. He has a reputation and you know it.

"Hey Catherine you okay?" I hear Mark say snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I say looking at him.

"You okay, you kinda zoned out there" he says laughing softly.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry" I say smiling shyly.

Why to go, Catherine

We just give each other a small smile and look infront of us, at the beautiful houses and the trees with slight snow on them as birds fly over the trees, chirping happily. As I just replay Mark's words in my head, about how he would love to settle down someday.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what did you mean, when you said 'when you find that special someone...again' "? I ask as I remember him saying that.