Pool Party (Part 1)

A/N: I'll be doing Catherine and Jasmine's P.O.V.'s seperate again, but this chapter will have 2 parts

-------------

•°•Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you asked for•°•

☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●
Jasmine's P.O.V.
☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●

I walk into the house, the wood burned. So burnt, taking a step on the wrong piece of wood, would cause you to fall through it.

I look around to see blood on the walls, knives and diffrent types of weapons scattered everywhere on the wooden floor, with blood on each and everyone of the weapons.

I look around the dark house, to see a door at the end of the hallway, being a inch open.

I walk towards the door, making sure not to make a noise. Giving away that I'm in the house.

I stop infront of the door, taking a deep breath, before opening the door. I slowly walk into the room.

I just look around to see bodies scattered everywhere, with cuts and bruises on their bodies. There eyes left open, showing how lifeless they are, their necks slashed open, leaving a small piece of skin left for their heads to stay attached to their bodie.

I look infront of me, to see a body lying there. Deep cuts everywhere, black bruises on their bodies. Burn marks on their body. But there was one problem with the body...

It had no head.

I look up to see Zander my partner's head hanging from the roof...lifeless is eyes still full of fear....

I jump up in bed, taking deep breaths. I look around to see, that I'm in my room. I just sigh in relief, as I close my eyes taking deep breaths.

"It was just a dream, Jasmine" I mumble to myself, trying my best to calm my breathing.

I just get out of bed, making my way out of my room. As I walk out of my room, I just suddenly smell Bacon and eggs, mostly bacon.

Can you blame me, I mean it's fucking bacon.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mom busy cooking dinner.

Weird

"Morning?" I say making it sound more like a question then anything else. "Morning, sweety" Mom says smiling as she puts some of the bacon on the plate.

I just give a small smile. As I go and sit down, Catherine comes walking into kitchen with same confused look as me.

"Morning" Mom says chirpy. Catherine just gives a confused look, before sitting down next to me. "Would you two like some breakfast?" She asks smiling. "Sure" We both say at the same time. I look over at Catherine to see her typing on her phone.

"Who you texting?" I ask curious as I try to look over a shoulder.

I know, I know.

Curiousity killed the cat, but lucky for us we don't have a cat...anymore

"Mark" she says smiling slightly as she says his name.

"Ooo-lala" I say moving my shoulders up amd down. "It's not like that" she says rolling her eyes at me. "If you say so" I say putting my hands up in surrender, before I start to eat.

"So Mom, why'd you make breakfast for us?" I ask as I look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Just wanted to, since the FBI building's closed. I figured we could spent some time together" She says shrugging.