Night out

•°•Be crazy enough to know you can do anything in life•°•

●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●
Jasmine's P.O.V.
●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●☆●

"Okay, looks like your story checks out, you can take your car" The manager says pointing towards my chev, that's parked, literally in the middle of the shop. "Thanks" I say taking my car keys out of my leather-jacket's pocket. I just get in, driving away since I have to meet Claudia at the mall.

Oh and if your wondering where my sister is, she left about ten minutes ago. I told her to go, since she doesn't actually have to wait for me.

I park my car, in the underground parking before walking to the elevator to go up.

I walk to the store, to see Claudia standing with a starbucks smoothie in her hand looking around. I'll take a lucky guess and she's probably looking for me. As I came closer to her, her face just lights up with a massive smile on her face. She just runs to me throwing her hands around my neck, I just hug her back with a smile on my face.

"Jazzy-bear!!" She yells out.

I know, I know.

You're probably wondering the nickname 'Jazzy-bear' came from. It's a weird nickname right. First of all, the nickname came from Claudia, since I was obsessed with a teddy bear that Tara gave me when I was still a toddler. I don't know why, but then one day Claudia just suddenly called me 'Jazzy-bear' and let me tell you, Claudia will absolutely murder you if you call me 'Jazzy-bear'. She calls it her invention of human kind.

I know, I have a really weird best friend, but she's always there for me. Plus I'm just as weird as she is, so perfect match for best friends.

"Clauds" I say hugging her back.

We break apart with a smile, on both our faces.

"You look great" she says smiling, as she looks me up and down.

"Thanks so do you" I say smiling as I look her up and down. As I look at her face, I couldn't help but notice that there's something diffrent about her skin colour, I just can't-

"Your glowing!!?" I yell out in suprise as I look at her suprised.

"Your pregnant aren't you?!" I yell out excited. "What? No" she says waving me off, as she tries to hide it.

"Don't you dare try to hide it, Claudia-Jay Tyler" I say smiling as she gives me a death glare, since I just used her full name on her.

"Fine, yes...I'm pregnant" She says smiling, I could already see she can't wait to be a mother.

"Congarts, Clauds!!" I yell out giving her hug, as I smile brightly. I can't wait to be a aunt.

"Thanks, Jass" she says hugging me back. I let go of her, just then my smile turned into a comfused frown.

"What?" She asks confused, looking at me. "I was just wondering who's the father?" I ask confused. I know she's dating someone and I know that I know the guy...but I can't put my finger on it.

"Liam" she says looking at me with one of those facial expressions that says 'I-told-you-about-him'. I just make a 'Oh' with my mouth. "Sorry, forgot you two started dating about 4 years ago" I say giving her a innocent smile.

"Don't worry about it" she says waving me off as she smiles. "So how long are you?" I ask as we start to walk to our favourite shop, we used to shop at when we were still in High School. "Doctor says, I'm about 3 weeks" she says shrugging as she takes a sip from her smoothie.