Chapter 10

As I looked at Thomas I realised just how much I love him and I never thought for a second that he would propose to me tonight, I thought it was would be a couple years in the future...

I suddenly realised I hadn't given him an answer and he looked like he was starting to worry and get upset. "Thomas I love you so much and I couldn't ever think about not spending eternity with you. Yes I will marry"

I watched as he slowly slid the gorgeous ring onto my finger, he looked up at me with such a look I didn't quite understand what it meant. He slowly stood up, wrapped his arms around my waist, gave me the longest kiss ever before picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.

I still couldn't believe that this actually happened tonight, I was still in so much shock but I loved it every minute of it.

The waiter came back with a little envelope, in all the excitement I didn't even realise Thomas had organised for them to take some photos and print them for us. We opened the envelope and the photos were so beautiful, you could actually see the love on Thomas' face and the surprise and love on my face.

As we left I sent my parents a text saying I would be staying at Thomas' tonight because of how late it was we wouldn't make it back to mine before sunrise. My parents were very understanding about Thomas' circumstances around sunrise so I knew they wouldn't mind.

I had never been to his place before, we were always too busy going out, at the uni going over designs or at my place. So when I walked through the door I was amazed, it was so big and although he was the only one that lived there I was surprised to see that it wasn't the man cave I thought it would.

He gave me the grand tour of his house and showed me where he had placed my clothes he had brought for me so that I would have clothes here if I ever stayed. I grabbed a towel and walked to his ensuite I turned the hot water on and watched as the bathroom started to steam up. I took my clothes off and closed the shower door behind me.

I was relaxing under the water and letting the heat soak into me when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see that Thomas had decided to join me. I'd only ever seen him shirtless and oh my.... Seeing him now I couldn't believe I'd never seen him naked before, that I'd never even thought about taking our relationship to the next step before.

We just hugged and stood under the water staring into each other's eyes. Before I knew it we were making out and it was getting very heated very quickly.