Chapter 15

At first I was too shocked to respond. I had not been expecting this to happen but after a couple minutes I realised this was why she was here. After I got over the shock, I fought back. I realised what she didn't realise was that I had been completing training sessions in case I needed to defend any of the girls, luckily I had been to be honest otherwise I wouldn't have stood a chance against this bitch.

"Thomas was mine and you stole him from me!" she screamed before following up with more insults. "Thomas wasn't your's when I met him, I didn't even know who you were until the day we met, now get off me you dumb bitch!" Let's just say she didn't like me calling her a bitch let alone a dumb bitch but honestly she was, how can she say someone was her's when they hadn't even been together for years.

Thomas pulled her off me, and it was just as well because I was getting pissed off and quickly. I was actually about to lash out at her which would have met I won the fight.

By the time I had gotten up off the ground with Piper's help, Felicity had her arms around Thomas and he wasn't even pulling away. She turned toward me and was about to start throwing some more insults around but before she could I glared at her and then Thomas. "You know what Felicity, you want him so bad you can fucking have him. I deserve someone better, someone who won't hide the fact he slept with his ex and the fact he clearly is still in love with her. Enjoy yourselves." And with that I took my engagement ring off and threw it at both of them. "Hope you enjoy seconds Felicity because you can have that pathetic ring too!"

Thomas' eyes were wide as if he didn't know what was going on, but with that I grabbed my things, told Piper to get the girls home and thank the others for the tour and I took off. Thomas didn't come after me, probably because Piper may have warned him not to or because he was finally happy to be free of me and be with her.

I went to the only place I knew I could go to at this time. The gym I had been training at, I had become friends with the vampire training me. He was actually god looking vamp and unlike most others had no problem with what's so ever. The good thing was I was pretty sure Thomas didn't know where the gym was so even if he eventually came looking for me he wouldn't find me.

I arrived just in time as the last person was exiting and Dimitri was getting ready to lock up. He took one look at me and quickly shut and locked the door. He came over to where I had sat on the floor and sat opposite me.

By this point I was practically bawling my eyes out, of course he didn't know what was going on but he was that type of guy that would sit and wait until you were ready. "Sorry I didn't know where else to go I just needed to go somewhere no one knows so they can't find me." "That's okay Colby anytime you need you can come here you know that." I looked at him and nodded before lifting my hands to wipe my eyes, I felt a hand grab my hand and I realised I lifted the hand that no longer had the ring.

"Colby, this is why you came here? To get away from him?" I raised my eyes to his and realised he had moved closer to me when he grabbed my hand, I'd never really been this close to him before but for some reason it blew my breath away. Not trusting my voice I just nodded before looking away.

"What happened? You know you can tell me anything." And with that I told him what had been going on, he was just as shocked because even he thought Thomas was in love with me. "Thomas was never in love with me. How could he be when Felicity is amazingly beautiful and I'm this. I'm just some young, practically a virgin 18 year old half blood. I'm not beautiful and I never will be."

"Colby look at me." I knew I should because he was practically my instructor but I just couldn't, I hated him seeing me like this. "Colby. Look. At. Me." The tone of his voice sounded like he was pissed, and that was a basically a direct order so I had to follow it. He cupped my face to make me look at him but he didn't need to but he never pulled his hand away.