Chapter 14

I woke up this morning and first thing I did was check my phone, there were no new messages from Thomas which was weird but he may have been held up at the tribunal and I'd see him later. What I did notice was several text messages from a number I didn't know.

Opening them I realised they all could only be from one person, Felicity. But how she got my number I didn't know, I couldn't let her get to me but the things she was saying in the messages were disgusting and I couldn't have but start to cry.

There was a knock at the door but I could tell it was Piper, when I didn't answer she came straight in, took one look at me and sat on my bed before giving me a hug. When I finally calmed down, her questioning started.

I shoved my phone at her so she could read the messages, "I got no message back from Thomas last night and nothing this morning except all those, look at the last one." The last one I had seen just before Piper came in, it was a photo of Thomas naked in bed and female clothes that weren't mine thrown around his room.

"I know I shouldn't just jump to conclusions but I can't help but think she did it, she finally got him back. Why else would she be at his house, and have my number." "Sweety I don't know but you need to talk to Thomas about this. You haven't really heard from her since she made that threat have you?"

"No I haven't, except if I was with Thomas and we ran into her otherwise it's been Thomas who has had to deal hear from her and it's not just every now and then it's almost constant. I don't really feel like talking to Thomas right now, I think I'm just going to go talk to the Dean and leader of our orientation tour to make sure everything is organised. If Thomas turns up here please don't tell him where I am, I just need some time okay?"

"Anything for you bestie." With that I got up, had some blood out of my bottle I keep in my own mini bar fridge in my room before jumping in my shower and getting ready for the day ahead. As I packed my bag I made sure I had everything I needed for orientation before heading out to meet the dean.

The little meeting went by pretty quickly which was good because we could start the tour earlier than expected. When I pulled my phone out to call Piper to let her know that she and the girls needed to be ready to go as I was on my way back early, I noticed I had several missed calls from Thomas, several messages from him as well as several messages from 'Felicity'.

I made the quick call to Piper before throwing my phone in my bag hoping it would just end up dying by the time the tour was over. When I got back to the house the girls were all in the entryway packed and ready to go and looking really excited which seemed like it meant they were ready to make a fresh start with their lives even if this tour was at night.

When we arrived at our meeting place I was surprised to see Thomas but as I got closer I saw Felicity. I yanked Piper's arm away from the group so we could talk in privacy. "What the hell is she doing here? She has nothing to do with this. And look how she's acting around Thomas and he's not even doing anything about it."

"Colby don't jump to conclusions, maybe he's just trying to ignore her rather than make a scene, oh look he's coming over." I looked over to see Thomas was on his way over to us, by the look on his face I could tell he had heard us. A quick glance at Felicity and I wish I hadn't, if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"Colby, what's going on?" He started to say something else but I cut him off, "I can't bear to speak to you right now, as you can see I'm very busy with the girls and I would appreciate it if you and," I nodded towards Felicity, "her leave so myself and the girls can enjoy our tour."

I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm, which of course I yanked out of his grip and hissed at him. He looked shocked that I reacted that way but I didn't care at that point. "Colby please.... Please talk to me baby." "No and don't call me baby, I want you to leave."

"Colby... What ever I've done I'm sorry. I can't leave, the tribunal has asked me to join the tour to help out and get a feel for the area. I honestly don't know why Felicity is here, she wasn't even asked to come."

I wasn't listening, I just walked away. I sawhim give Piper a look but Piper just told him to give me time. The tour wentsort of quickly and all the girls enjoyed it. However at the end of it we wereall huddled around talking about the campus and whatnot when out of nowhereFelicity walked up to me, called me a boyfriend stealing slut before grabbingme and throwing to the ground.