A Teaser

"If life gives you lemons, you should make a lemonade. Then find somebody's who's life is giving them Vodka, and have a party!"  -Anonymous

Rich. Young. Gorgeous. Joey McAdams is the dream girl all guys are drooling over, until she gets hold of a bottle of Vodka and everything will turn into a total chaos. A girl who cannot let go of the past, finds the warmth of alcohol as her refuge, making her forget the pain, and turns herself into the wild party animal.

As Joey finally decides to free herself and change her environment, she then packs her bags and visits her father abroad. The liberated spoiled brat then meets her match, Matthew Nicholson, a righteous amateur boxer who doesn’t tolerate crazy acts and has a conservative view on women. The two different personalities continue to clash, until they find their bickering somewhat...comfortable. Joey finally seems to enjoy her stay at the foreign land, learning their culture and finding the inner peace she had long forgotten, until she came face to face with Ethan Knight, a guy who very much reminds her of her troubled past...

This story will let you take a long sip of romance mixed with shots of fun and drama until you find yourself drunk but still wanting more. Join Joey and Matt as they find their selves caught up on their own hangover of a Punch-Drunk Love...