Chapter 1. Out on the Wild

(*** People do make mistakes. :)  I noticed there are some typographical errors on my chapters and I'm sorry guys!  i'll try to edit them when I have time okay? Hope you'll like this and enjoy it!***)

 Chapter 1. Out on the Wild

Colourful lights sparkling. Loud party music booming. Overflowing food and drinks. Hundreds of people dancing to the every beat of the music.  

This is yet another one of the wild nights held at the corner of the street. The feel of Las Vegas was now brought here in Los Angeles, as the daughter of a rich business man throws the biggest party on town, for the second time this week. The McAdams’s mansion was once again transformed from its elegant cozy appeal to now a hot discotheque, the wild party animals released from their cages and enjoying the freedom of the night.

At the middle of the crowd a beautiful lady, dances wildly to the music as if nobody else is on the floor and that no one could stop her.  With her 5’8 height and 3 inches black pumps she’s wearing, she towers other people in the crowd making her presence very evident, her slim figure was shown perfectly in her tight mini red lace dress that hugs her every curve.  Her long dark blonde hair which was curled perfectly is now a tangle of mess, half empty bottle of tequila on hand that serves as the perfect accessory to the drunken state that she was now in.  

“Joey! Joey! Joey!” the crowd shouted as they start encircling her.

Smiling from hearing her name, she brings the bottle of Tequila to her lips and drinks a few gulps then raises it over her head like she won some price trophy.

“Paaaaarty roooock!” Joey screams at the top of her lungs, making the crowd cheer in agreement.

“This is the best party ever!”One of the guys shouts. The happy faces and screams of people shows that they agree. The music fades as a new one replaces, the DJ hits the volume higher making the crowd wilder.

“Oooh! I soo love this songgggg!” Joey screams excitedly, removing her heels and throwing it on the side. Without further ado, she danced to the beat of her favourite RnB song.

She again placed the bottle of Tequila on her lips and drowned the rest of the alcohol making her feel lighter than she already did. Suddenly, she felt a hand gripped on the curve of her waist, making her drop the empty Tequila bottle on the carpeted floor. Looking up, she saw a gorgeous stranger smiling in front of her.

“Hey. Great party you have here and a sexy host as well.” said the guy, his eyes travelling across her face then to her body.

“Thanks.” Joey replied, smilingly and then suddenly looked confused. “But, do I know you? I can’t remember...”

Joey looked into his brown eyes, muscled jaw, curved lips and gazed down checking out his abs which is obvious on his fitted v-neck shirt. “Just another boy-next-door type,” she thought.

“Oh nope, we haven’t met each other, just now.” The guy replied smiling flirtingly. Then added in a sexy whisper “and this time, I’ll make sure you’ll remember.”

She smiled again, eyes sparkling, and placed both of her hand on his broad chest. Drawing the guy closer by pulling his shirt, she whispered seductively. “Yeah? Then make me...” then clashed her lips into his.

***A.N:

Yeah, I know, I know. This is really a short chapter. Coz it's just some sort of appetizer for you. hahaha. More chapters coming up! Please leave a comment below. I'm feeling anxious and I would love to hear your opinions and reactions. If you have questions then shoot me. :)

Puhleeease?   *puppy eyes*

P.S. pic over there is Joey McAdams  ----->

-Iamsteifmanix