The beginning (✔️)

Hi
My fist non tic of 2017 I'm editing it.

A newly wed couple Sahil and Alizah Sheikh got married it was an arranged marriage.

Sahil is a doctor, he is handsome, dashing anf smart. He is good at work and with his colleagues he shares respect. Alizah is quiet, shy not that pretty, but kind and warm hearted. She works at an office she is punctual, hard-working and diligent.

As it was an arrange marriage he is not happy. He was having an eye on someone else, but his parents choose Alizah. Sahil is still struggling he has no feelings for her, but Alizah is trying her best to become a good wife and get a place in his heart.

It's been 3 weeks now that they got married. Alizah is always waiting for Sahil to return home so both can have a dinner together. She knows his schedule and had made his fav food Biryani.

She waits for hours, but there was no call, message or anything. Alizah thought for sec and called him.

"Hello". The Male voice was annoyed.

Alizah was relief to hear his voice. "Hello Sahil kahan hain aap? Ghar kyun nahi aaye abhi tak?.
{where are you? Why haven't you come home yet?}".

Sahil was pissed. "Alizah what you think I'm doing or where I am?".

Alizah scared she does when he scolds her or raises his voice. "I'm sorry but your schedule...?".

Sahil was hell angry. "Schedule?! My schedule Alizah are you stalking me?".

Alizah felt bad and hurt. "No Sahil, I just waited to for you for dinner I made your fav Biryani".

Sahil fumes. " I'm a doctor there is always someone who needs my help! KhudaHafiz".

"AllahHafiz".

It is normal for her to get scold from him she got use to it, but still it hurts she is just an ordinary woman with some desires.

Her biggest desire was to marry a independent man who cares for others and respect everyone. Well this wish comes true with one weakness he has all the qualities she wished just not the main one. Love!.

Sahil wasn't lying he is at hospital and working well he does overwork to come late home. He doesn't like to spend the time with her. She asks him many question and he feels annoyed by her. He tries to avoid her as much as possible.

Alizah was hurt she didn't eat. She cries heavily and was in their bedroom. She doesn't know when, but she fall asleep.

Sahil returns home very late. He saw the dining table, which was decorated with candles and two plates. Why is she doing this how many times she wants me to break her heart?

He doesn't sleep with her. He sleeps at the couch of his study room.

Alizah woke up in the morning. Sahil was awake and praying. {He is namazi=prayer/she is not}. She makes coffee he likes to have one cup before having breakfast, but he doesn't eat with her. He takes the cup of coffee his newspaper and left to his study.

Alizah didn't mind it. I know you don't love and I'm thankful to you that you told it me before we could get married. I'm sorry, but I couldn't deny my mother's wish.  The woman who give me birth asked me to marry you and I did. Knowing the fact that you love someone else. I know you hate me for that. But like you I was just doing my duty. You could have refused to marry me, but you didn't!.

Sahil took his stuff and left for the hospital. Alizah come. "Wait!".

Sahil stops and turns to her. "What?".

Alizah shook her head. "Your mother called she invited us for dinner. I told her I will come and you will come on 50/50 chance because of your work". She does lie for him.

Sahil nods. "Tonight?".

Alizah nods back. "Yes!".

"I will see what I can do". He left saying it.

Alizah changed her clothes she loves to wear jeans and shirts or blouses. Today she is wearing a black skinny jeans and a white blouse. Sahil has no problems neither her laws with her fashion. She hates high heels and loves to wear sneakers or chucks. She can do much more out of herself, but she thinks there is no need to change if you got your true love.

Sahil doesn't love her, but she is married to him divorce is a topic both families reject.

Alizah loves to travel by train or bus it's much easier and relaxes her as she has no responsibility for the traffic 😊.

She arrives office at first just because to leave first 😁. But no one minds it as she does her work fully and well. She stays longer if necessary if someone else has to go early.

She finally arrived.

Her colleague was sitting there. "Oh hi Alizah 😥". He was upset.

Alizah got confused. "Hey Paul what happen?".

Paul smiles. "I thought you might got ill or something".

Alizah widen her eyes. "What? Why you thought that?".

Paul smirks. "Because I'm here before you that's like impossible".

Alizah laughs. "Yes, true! But for your information my train got stucked at the rail some other train was defective so we had to wait. If that wouldn't have happened I would be here by normal time before you😉. By the way how it comes that you are here? normally you come at 9 a.m. and we have 8:15 a.m. Do you have a date?".

Paul nods his head with a laugh. "Yeah I have can I leave early?". He asked with a puppy face.

Alizah smiles. "Sure! My MIL called me for dinner I will tell her I will be late by 20 min".

Paul felt bad. "What no😣".

Alizah was thinking. "Hey wait Steve is back from holiday. Let him stay here 😁😎",

Paul smiles. "Great mastermind 😁".

___
please comment and vote 😊.