Mine

Hi

Recap: Some memories on their past. Sameer the friend of Sahil, called him for his wedding.

Alizah yawns in the morning turning from one side to the other. She rubs her nose on her hand back and stretched the arms out. She shocks, when she felt something on her right hand...

Alizah turns to see her husband lying on the bed next to her. She just felt his beard stubbles and smiles. Looking sexy with a beard. She rolls closer over him and seals his lips with hers, he felt those soft lips over his and starts to speak.

"I feel like the sleeping beauty, who got the kiss of life by her Prince!"

Alizah looked at him, her hairs were on one side over her shoulder.

"In our case I am the powerful one and you the weaker one, so yes I'm the hero and you are my beauty in need!"

Sahil frowns "Beauty? Yaar I'm handsome!"

Alizah nods "Right, you are! And your abs, wow haven't seen them for so long. I didn't knew you still train!" She again kisses him keeping her hand on his cheeks "Please don't shave, I like this beard look!" With a sudden move she turns back to her bed side and sat at the edge, rubbing her eyes off the night sand.

Alizah again stretches her arms up in the air, what was witnessed by Sahil. He was continuously looking at her. The night top was soft and golden coloured. It was somehow matching to her medium skin tone.

The perfect tone, not too bright not too dark.

Alizah stood up, she went to the wardrobe to get some fresh clothes again two eyes were following her. She looked out of the window and found the weather good. She picked a dress till her knees.

Hmm 🤔 she isn't that long, still she has a great sense of fashion. This dress won't look big or too short. It will suit her curves perfectly. Curves, gosh she has wonderful curves.

Alizah went into the washroom, again she was followed by his gaze. The door to the washroom was open, she had kept a gap. He was confused.

Does she wants me to come in? No, not with her allowance or proper invitation.

He closed his eyes and was trying to sleep again, but the open door didn't let him.

Alizah turned the water tap, she was trying to find the right balance between cold and warm water. The shower was rinsing the water on her "Sahil?! You know it was my last day! If you want you can accompany me!" She shouts, but he didn't react.

Alizah pouts and started with the shower, without him. She didn't knew, why he didn't come, his gaze were following her all the time, she had felt it the very moment she sat on her bed corner.

"Ahh!" She scares as there were two hands on her waist. "Sahil?" She asked in fear.

"No, your lover. Of course me, who else should be here?" He said a little bit annoyed.

Alizah smiles, she turned her face to see his closed eyes. She places her hands around his neck "This is not fair!" She pouts and the disappointment was hearable out of her voice.

He didn't knew what she meant "What?" He asked scared. "You are wearing your shorts, let me check what you are hiding there!" She said mischievously and he become red and scary "No!"

He opens his eyes and saw her gaze on him, she was having a big smirk on her face "Gotcha!"
Sahil shook his head "You are mad!" He pulls her little bit close "My mad wife!" Alizah rested her head on his chest "I'm not mad! I'm cute and sweet. Very unique!"