A family dinner (✔️)

Recap: Alizah and Sahil are unhappy. Alizah works at the office while Sahil works at the hospital.

It was 3:30 p.m. in afternoon Alizah packed her stuff together and made her way home. She took out the key and opens the door now it was 4:30 pm it took her an hour to return home😧.

Sahil was still at the hospital. He had called his mother to inform her that he will arrive late to the dinner, but he will come 😊.

Alizah was taking rest on the couch she stretched her legs and arms she just yawns.

She was tired, but she promised her MIL to be there at dinner. She went up to her bedroom and took out a new Shalwaar Khameez and a new dress.

 She went up to her bedroom and took out a new Shalwaar Khameez and a new dress

Alizah was in a dilemma

Alizah was in a dilemma. "Kiya pehno {what should I wear} 😢 they are both so beautiful". It took her 15 min to combine the dresses with heels handbag and jewellery. "Where are we going restaurant or at home?😁".

Alizah called her MIL.

"Hello Alizah where are you?"

Alizah bites on her tongue. "Maa I'm home but...?".

"But what?".

Alizah straightly said it. "Maa what should I wear I mean where are we going?".

Her MIL is very kind. "Alizah your BIL is inviting us to a very exclusive location. So if you want to wear a dress you can".

Alizah was smiling bright 😁😁😁. "Thank you!!! where I have to come?". She got the address and hung up.

She went to bathroom to take a quick shower and got ready within 15 min. She reached at the restaurant. Where her in-laws were waiting.

Alizah looked around her MIL took her close. "Sahil called me he will be late". Alizah release a breath. They all went in and starts to order the food.

Sahil was at the hospital his love was working here too. Mehek an assistant doctor. Sahil went with her out a few times for dinner before his parents asked him to marry Alizah. Sahil is still angry on Alizah why she didn't refuse to marry me.

Mehek was getting ready her shift just ended. Sahil too was in the changing room.

Alizah was looking around. "I'm starving". Her FIL smiles. "We have ordered the food before the food comes Sahil will be here. Alizah was smiling 😀 she is kinda fav of her FIL.

They were almost finished with the supper when her MIL tried to call for Sahil.

He wasn't picking up her call. "Alizah call him and ask him where he is?".

Alizah nods she dialled his number, but it was switched off or out of reach?. Alizah shook her head. Her BIL come closer. "Do you still have problems?". Alizah nods with a painful face.

They start with the main course anf her anger grow all could feel and see it as she was killing the death meat again with her knife.

Her MIL tried to calm her. "Alizah it's ok I'm sure he has some kind of important patient".

Alizah burst out her anger. "How can he do this. He called you and told you he will be a bit late and now he isn't replying to my or your calls. He is letting us wait, because he thinks he can do that with us". She was near the tears the family knows very well that the marriage responsibility is on her shoulder.

Her SIL come and sit besides her she calmed her, when the phone of her BIL rings.

BIL picks up the phone.
"Hello...?"
They couldn't hear the opponent on the other side.
Her BIL was shocked. "What?. I'm coming bye".

Alizah stood up. "What happen?

"Sahil he is in jail...".

All got shocked. "What??!!".

Alizah went to him. "I'm coming too". He nods.

Sahil was in jail thinking. How could she?.

Alizah arrives at Police station with her BIL.

A police officer was doing the formalities. "Your name and whom do you want to meet?".

Alizah gave her and her BIL name. As well as Sahils they were allowed to meet him.

Sahil was behind bars sitting on a cold bench holding his knees to his body. The BIL whom's name is Razaq. Sahil hear the sound of footsteps and looked up. He saw his wife abd brother.

Alizah was crying seeing him in this situation. Razaq was fuming. "Sahil how this happen?".
Alizah fumes too. "Why didn't you call us?!". Sahils anger, which he controlled break out.

"Call? Damn it I just had one call and I called my lawyer who should inform you and he did".

Razaq stopped him. "Enough!".

Sahil looked at her in anger. "You selfish woman it's all because of you. I'm here behind bars because of you. You couldn't reject the marriage proposal. Mehek blamed me for sexual harassment, but I haven't done anything. Bhai trust me 😢".

Alizah stepped back and stammers. "S...se...sex..sexual harassment?". She starts crying and left the police station.

Razaq was totally confused. "Sahil why? I mean what happened?"

Sahil shook his head. "I knew she wouldn't trust me".

Alizah wasn't gone she was hiding her tears. "How can I trust you?".

Sahil looked at her. "I'm your husband you should listen to my words".

Alizah laughs sarcastically. "Oh haan you are my husband, but it is just a name/title".

Razaq felt bad. "Alizah?".

Alizah shook her head. "No, ask your brother why he stays every night late at the hospital? I know his shift schedule, who knows what he does there?".

Sahil shook his head. "Please Alizah trust me I haven't done anything. I know I hurt you with my harsh words, but I was never unfaithful".

Alizah was disgusted. "You want me to trust you why?".

Sahil took a deep breath. "Because if you trust me they will release me on bail".

Alizah wipes her tears away. "I don't know you how can I trust you?". Saying this she left.

Razaq amd Sahil were looking at her, but this time she was gone. Sahil hit his palm on the cell.

___

Please comment and vote