Sahil's life

Hi

Recap: Alizeh has become the support of Sahil.

Sahil was lying on the bed. He as alone as Alizeh was at her work place. There were a lot of things going on in his mind. He always had seen her as a thorn in his life, but Alizeh has become the one, who is trying to remove all the thorns of his way.

I never thought this could happen to me. I had loved Mehek from the bottom of my heart, she too said, that she loves me. Then why she plays this game and blamed me with the false accusations.

In one hand there is Alizeh, my best friend, whom I have started to hate, just because she married me. She told me she would say no.

I know she loves me, I have always known that she loves me, but I had never those feelings for her.

My life was always complicated. My biggest dream was it to become a doctor and finally I become one. Not only this I met Mehek, she become a new friend of mine, slowly this friendship turned to attraction. We often meet in the hospital then outside the hospital.

I don't drink, but I smoke. One fine day I was smoking my cigarette outside the hospital. She was passing by and starts to give me a lecture. Being a doctor I shouldn't smoke.

I liked her open mind and opinion. It's shows me that she isn't bounded. We met thought other colleagues and get into real talks.

We become more than friends, but our relationship was never intimate. We knew where our limits were and then the shock.

My parents had decided my marriage with Alizeh. I had refused to it, but Abba and Maa didn't accepted it. They told me, if she would refuse to the proposal they won't drag this matter.

I obviously went to her and asked her to refuse to the alliance. I felt how her heart broke into pieces, it was visible through her eyes. I felt bad, but I didn't wanted to ruin her life, I was honest with my feelings and she accepted.

I got other shock, when my parents told me. Alizeh has accepted the relationship. I was hell angry on her, she lied to me.

Now I found out, that she was emotionally blackmailed by her parents. I feel so bad and stupid, since I never thought about this fact.

After our marriage I kept myself away from here, but also from Mehek. We were working together, but this was the only thing we had. Talking about work, on work. I have never looked her again the way I used to do. I'm, I was and I will always be faithful toward Alizeh. I might not love her the way she does love me, but I have always respected her for being the woman she is.

Despite of the fact I started to hate her. She keeps me happy and our family as well. Even now after all ups and downs she is right by my side. I don't know what would have happened, if it would be another woman, instead of her.

*knock knock*

"Come in!"

Alizeh come into the room.
"Hi Sahil, how are you?"

She entered the room with a small box from the Chinese restaurant.
"I got something to eat, as I know you haven't cooked, right?"

Sahil narrows his eyes.
"Excuse me, I have never learnt to cook. Ammi always prepared food for me and froze it. I just had to take it out in the morning and the food was ready to eat at the night, but today I have tried something!"

Alizeh was surprised.
"Wait what? You tried something in my kitchen? Oh God please clean it up!"

Sahil frowns at her.
"Oh madam I tried and succeeded. You will clean it!"

They went into the kitchen. Alizeh was scared, how it would look like, but to her surprise all was on the right place. Not only this, but the food was looking delicious.
"Sahil, what about the fried noodles?"
She shows him and he shrugs.
"Aha you know, when my food isn't good enough, eat the take away!"

Alizeh nods.
"Haan good idea!"

Sahil pouts.
"Wow...! I thought you would have a little bit trust on my cooking skill, but I was wrong!"
He shook his head in disbelief.

Alizeh filled her plate while rolling her eyes.
"You behave like a big baby!"

Sahil was sitting at the dining table opposite to her. He was looking at her silently, while she was eating his handmade food.

"Alizeh!"

She looked up at him.
"Haan!"

Sahil was trying to hold her gaze.
"I'm sorry! I have always blamed you for nothing! I know how difficult it was for you braking the friendship with me, to keep the head up of your parents. I have never thought about this aspect of life, that it was a blackmail of your parents. Even I couldn't deny it after that. I'm sorry!"

Alizeh lowers her gaze. She doesn't wanted to talk about it. There was no use to it. For her the matter was done.

"Alizeh love is as big as trust! You have trusted me I can't promise you to love you. But the respect, I had and will always have for you, is there! You gave me your trust, I promise you I won't break it!"

He stood up and left from there...

____
Please comment and vote