A new hope (✔️)

Recap: Alizah bailed Sahil. Sahil is happy he could go home. But he knows his wife has put a big stone on her heart to trust him.

Back at home they heard the door bell.

Alizah stood up and checked the door. It was her BIL Razaq. She opens the door. "Why you come I had asked you to stay at you place!. Razaq nods. "Yes, but he is my brother!". Sahil doesn't wanted to meet anyone he was in his study room.

Razaq left and was happy that Alizah was with
him.

Sahil was in his study room thinking of the incident in the hospital, while Alizah was sitting at the dining table she was checking on something.

Sahil couldn't sleep as soon as he closed his eyes he found a himself in a cage of 3 walls n a grid.

He washes his face and comes down looking at the one who helped him. He has never loved her, but she has not only loved, but she even showed that she trust him.

He comes down and took a water bottle out of the fridge and sat opposite to her. "What are you doing?!".

Alizah looked up from her tablet. She didn't say a word, but she gave him her tablet so he can check what she is doing.

Sahil took the tablet and read her search Lawyer for false sexual harassment.

Sahil was confused. "What is with my lawyer? Do you think anyone else would help me?!".

Alizah stood up. "Sorry that I belong to the anyone who ate ready to help you!". She left from there in anger and disappointment.

Sahil shook his head. "Alizah!!! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that!".

But she didn't give him any heed and left to her room.

Sahil was sitting there alone with the water, he sat on the couch and thought what to do next as he can't go to work being framed like this they have thrown him out not even the union will help him. (Got a note even under the supervisor there is only less chance).

Alizah was in her bedroom hell angry on him. How dare he?? No one will help me! What the hell I'm doing then? At least I have hope to find out the truth, but men's r same never think further stopped there where it ends.

A knock disturbed her anger of thoughts

"Come in!".

Sahil enters the room. "I need to change".

"I haven't stopped you in your past neither I have stopped you now. Go ahead and change". She huffs and sat on the bed holding the pillow tight.

Sahil took his clothes and vanished to the washroom. He comes out in his night pyjama.

Alizah was angry and breathing loud.

"Thanks... you are my last hope...!".

He leaves the room back to his study room.

Alizah looked after him, she pouts her anger was leaving her.  

She jumped up from the bed and knocked on his door. "Did you ate something?!",

Sahil opens the door. "No!".

"Come!".

Sahil shook his head. "But nothing is cooked... I checked...!".

Alizah couldn't believe it. "You lived a long part of your life alone and cooked for yourself why not yet?!. Do I have to make everything?".

Sahil shook his head. "I haven't cooked for me I have ordered the food. Or...?".

Alizah fumes. "Don't!!!". She warns him. "Even take her name in this house again!".

"I won't you don't worry...". This is the first time I'm witnessing her anger. She is always calm always taking it never reply on it. She is stronger, than I thought. But yet she is someone who broke my trust the day she said yes to the wedding... if she had said no then I wouldn't be in this situation. Or maybe I would be in a worst one?!.

Alizah shook him. "Sahil where are you lost now?!".

Sahil shook his head. "No.. nowhere I'm here let's go.. I'm starving".

Alizah nods. "Come!". She prepared an omelette for both.

"Hmm Alizah if the new lawyer will ready to help me it will be hard to prove my innocence!"

Alizah was chewing her food. "Yeah could be... *mumpf*, but you know *mumpf* there is always hope... you never know she will make a mistake and then she has to pay for it... by the way one way or this way some day she has to come in front of GOD and has to explain herself".

"Yes, you are right, but till that day comes I'm living with you on earth. Who will give me the justice I need?!".

Alizah gulps. "You just tell me na what happened?! Why she accused you?! Did you had a fight?".

Sahil shook his head and took a deep breath. "I'm not sure... ?!".

Alizah drunk water. "Anything even a small change in her behaviour...?!"

Sahil looked at her. "You know when I got an offer, she had applied for the same position, but she wasn't selected. I asked her if she is alright and she said yes but now...?".

Alizah smiles. "Sahil we have her motive... 😊".

They ate and he finished the household work. She went to sleep...

____
Please comment and vote