Support

Hi

SCSunny737 here your update.

Recap: Sahil and Alizah finally talked like normal human. Sahil mentioned the job offer and Alizah got the idea of her motive.

Both have slept in their respective rooms. The morning raised and Alizah woke up first. She stretched her arms in the air and took a deep breath after a long yawn. She rubs her eyes and made her way into the kitchen.

She started to prepare the coffee and got a call from her work place.

"Hey Paul why you called?".

"Good Morning Alizah! How are you?".

"Uhm well could be better but it's fine, we are trying to find a way!".

"Yes, you sure? I mean he hasn't done anything like this?".

"Please Paul he isn't like that, if that would be the reason I would be the first punishing him therefore I don't need the court a punch or a kick of mine is enough!".

Someone heard it and gulps in fear. Yes, she used to play football, right?! I don't want to be kicked by her. She is mad, but my only support.

Sahil come in front of her. She nods at him. "Paul trust me, I will come later we have an appointment with a lawyer and then I will come if it's okay?".

"Sure and don't worry if he innocent he will be free of the accusations soon!".

"Thanks bye!".

"Bye!".

Sahil took two mugs and filled it with coffee. "Here!". He forwarded her the mug and she took it. "Sahil the lawyer whom I contact yesterday has replied to me and asked us to come today. I hope you have all document's like the promotion offer?". Sahil nods. "Yes, I have everything!". Both sat at the dining table and had a short breakfast.

Alizah come in this combination 👇.

Sahil was more formal 👇

Alizah has left the apartment first and Sahil looked the door behind him

Alizah has left the apartment first and Sahil looked the door behind him. He comes down and saw her on the driver seat. Does she has a driver license?. I never asked.

He sat on the passengers seat and she starts the engine. Both reached to the office of the lawyer.

Alizah went to the receptionist. "Good Morning! My name is Alizah and that is my Husband Sahil. We both have an appointment with the lawyer Mr. Harding".

The receptionist checked the appointment book and nods. "Yes Ma'am, please take a seat I will inform him and he will call you in!". Alizah nods and both sat on the couch.

Sahil was sweating badly. "Alizah I don't know maybe it's a bad idea. I don't think anyone can help me out of this. You know how difficult it is to prove my innocent?". He was resting on the seat back his hand was on his forehead. He was unhappy, but Alizah didn't lose the hope. "Sahil if we keep thinking like this then nothing will change and your name will be defamed for the rest of your life. You are a doctor by profession you won't be able to work in this field again!". She fumes at him and he knows it.

The Lawyer come out.

"Good Morning Mr. & Mrs. Sheikh please come in I got your case file from your previous Lawyer good you come here I'm specialist in this field! I got to hear that all started with the job offer? Is it true?".

Sahil nods. "Yes, I hadn't applied for it, but they offered me the job. I knew that she had applied for it, but she is just an assistant doctor, who just finished her study no one would have given her this post!". They were discussing the whole file and accusation.

Sahil and Alizah could leave the Lawyer was ready to take his case.

Sahil looked at her. "Thank you! Alizah you are my support!". Alizah nods. "I have to go to my work now, we will talk in the evening when I will return home!". She left without giving him the time to speak. Damn girl I wanted to drop you.

Alizah reaches her work place all were behaving normally with her but she knows behind her back their gossiping about her and her husband.

But she didn't mind it.... she trust him.

___
Please comment and vote