A moment

Hi

Recap: Sahil asked for divorce on the wish of his MIL

Alizah was crying on alone in their bedroom. All of a sudden he is asking me for divorce, has he lost his mind? He had the time to say no, like I had. But we both were bonded to this relationship, now he needs me, my support and wants to make me marry another guy. Kabir!

Sahil was crying to on his messed destiny. What I have done? That I'm punished for something that I haven't done. My wife is innocent, she needs to be free, but what is with me? Why do I have to justify myself. Even my mother-in-law thinks I have done this cheap crime.

Alizah come downstairs, she saw him wiping away his tears. Those salty tears become like acid, they were burning, but not his face, it was his heart, which was burning in the pain of the tears.

"Sahil!" She found her determined voice back, she looked down at him.

Sahil took a deep breath. He stood up and saw her. "Alizah?" His voice was low and broken. The tears have dried his throat, the words were scratching him.

"Why?" She comes down near him. "Why all of a sudden you want to divorce me? Who has given you this stupid idea? And why the hell do you even think I would go for it?" She pushes him in anger.

Sahil stumbles backwards, but it was Alizah's hand holding him for falling down. "Look I again support you, then why don't you understand, that I don't want to divorce you!"

Sahil didn't met with her eyes. "Alizah, Just think with a cool mind. There is no future with me. Right now I'm a branded man, I'm accused to have harassed someone at the working place. Even if my name got clear, I'll face new problems. The patients won't trust me, they would be scared of me. You have a long life waiting for you. And Kabir has interest!"

Alizah couldn't believe her ears. Has he lost his mind. Is he really thinking I would go to another man? How dare he to think that low about me?. She made a fist in anger.

Sahil come closer to her, she wasn't reacting in anything he was saying. He hold her hand trying to find the right words. "I know Alizah, I have never been a good husband, while you were the best wife a man could wish for, I was blind and selfish not seeing it, but let me correct my mistake. Let me sent you free!"

Thaadh!

"Use your words wisely Mister Sahil Sheikh! How dare you to connect my name with a womaniser like Kabir. He has two wives do you know? He has a habit to fill his lust with more than one and you want me to sent to him!".

Sahil looked at her totally numb. He has but why aunty said he wants to marry her. I would never...

She snaps with her fingers in front of his face.

"Where are you lost? How do you even know about Kabir? Who came here and spoke to you?" She comes closer holding his collar tightly in her hands.

He wasn't scared of her. He has seen her anger before too. "Your mother come and asked me to divorce you! She can't believe it that you are married to a man like me. She should have listened to you, the day you refused for the marriage!" He was looking at her with tear filled eyes. "Alizah I have made many mistakes. One correction and I might find my peace. Not Kabir, but someone else will come and give you all you deserve!"

Alizah pushes him away. "Why everyone wants to rule over my life! Don't I have the right to take the decisions for my betterment. I mean we saw what the result is, when my parents decided! We no what the result is, when you decided. Why do I have to suffer?" She shouts at the peak of her voice.

"Sahil there was a moment I had fallen in love with you. You might not remember the day, but it was the most precious moment in my life!"

He pulls her close. Of course he knows, how much she loves him. She had confessed her love for him earlier than he could imagine.

Her face was close to his. He stroke her lips with his thumb. A kiss which gave her a shiver...

Alizah was sitting on her bed. She falls backwards.

"Ouch!" A man shout, well a half adult.

"Sahil, my birthday is coming and you are sleeping on my bed, as if nothing is going to happen!" She pouts and was angry.

"What kind of fear do you have Alizah?"

Sahil her childhood best friend. He is 4 years elder than her.

"What if Maa and papa think about my marriage? I'm just 16 years old"

*Hahaha*

"Who will marry you?" He laughed at her. "You are a tomboy, it will be hard to find a man, who will love you!"

She pushed him down the bed. "Get Out and don't you dare to show me your face ever again!"

He left in anger. "I can't joke with you anymore?" He huffed.

She cried the night. I'm not a tomboy, Maa and papa have given me the freedom to be myself. But what if they come and ask me to marry a random guy?

It was midnight

*knock knock*

She opened her eyes and saw him near the window. He was knocking on it.

She walked to him. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" He asked carefully.

She opened the window for him.

"Happy Birthday!" He come and hugged her. "I have a gift but you have to close your eyes!"

She closed her eyes and felt his lips on hers. "So your wish to be kissed by me is done. Don't think I have done this because of my benefit. Na, I talked to your parents and they have no interest to get you married to anyone now. In future yes. But not yet. So chill!".

She was standing there like a statue...

Sahil looked at her. "I remember, you said it under your breath!"

"I love you Sahil...?"

She looked at him. "Haan and look at us now, how everything has changed! You hate me!"

She removes his hands. "I'm not meant to be someone else. I'm only yours. I do love you and I have trusted you. I will keep trusting you and I will leave you the day the case is solved and your name is cleaned of all the allegations she put on you! That will be the last day of mine as Mrs. Alizah Sahil Sheikh!"

She left to her room.

Sahil sat down.  Now I really have lost everything...

____

Please comment and vote