The bond

Hi

Recap: Sahil and Alizah have shared their moment and remembered their kiss.

Sahil was alone sitting in the darkness. His eyes were swelled. The tears were just flowing, a man in his 30's was crying there after losing everything.

Alizah I don't know, who this Kabir is, but if I had known it before how he is, I would never connected him with you.

Alizah I don't have the right to decided for you. It is your life and your bounded to me. I have made a mistake trusting a stranger more than my friend.

I don't deserve you, and if I could I would have made it up to you. But I know I can't. I'm just not the right one. There is someone for sure, kash woh main hota, zindagi baar Khuda ka ehsaan manta {I wish I could be the one, I would be grateful toward God for the rest of my life}.

But it's not me...

He wipes his tears away, his mouth was dry he went to the kitchen and took a water bottles. His lips were not ready to forget the kiss by touching the bottle.

He hold the bottle above his mouth not touching it. I shouldn't have kissed her. She isn't just a woman of my amusement, I can't do something like this with her, she is my wife not my property. Her decision and agreement has to be given.

He placed the bottle back into the fridge. His gaze went to the stairs. Should I...?

He gulps in fear and went up. She heard the knock.

*Knock Knock*

He waited for her call, but she didn't react. She didn't wanted to let him come in, as she doesn't wanted to see him.

"Alizah I'm sorry I will never connect your name with that guy. I didn't knew who he is and I'm sorry for the kiss. I did it without your permission, please if possible forgive me...!"

He didn't waited for her reply and left to the study room. He slept in his clothes of the day.

Alizah was crying holding her knees close to her body. How dare he, does he think I will forgive him, just because he said sorry. No, I won't forgive him.

She cried the night and falls asleep...

The next morning

Sahil was downstairs, he had made an omelette for himself, when he heard the footsteps of Alizah he frozen.

Alizah didn't went into the kitchen, he just heard how the door got closed. He come out and looked into the room. "Alizah!". He shouts and was looking for her, but she had left.

Alizah had left without having breakfast, Sahil fumes and hits his fist on the wall. Stupid girl.

Sahil didn't eat either, but he took the phone and made a call.

"Hello Asma..."

"Aunty! How dare you to tell me something about this Kabir!" Sahil bursted out on her. "Have you lost your mind, that lustily man has two wives and you want me to give him Alizah! To become his third wife! I will never forget this and Haan don't worry I will never call you Maa again, because you are not worth it to be called a mother!".

He cut the call in anger not knowing that someone was standing behind him. He was fuming in anger holding a fist.

"Sahil?".

Sahil looked at his back. "Alizah! You come back. Stupid girl!". He shouts at her and she frighten.

She knows his anger and can't control her own anger. "You idiot! How dare you to shout at me and what was this? How dare you to talk to my mother like this. You have no rights to behave like this!". She come closer to him raising the finger on her.