Some memories

Hi

Recap: Alizah got the truth out, Sahil was always loyal toward her. He left in anger and she followed him to the beach. They rested and found some peace.

Sahil saw her, who she was resting her head on his shoulder. He placed his hand on her back and made her look up to him.

He was smiling at her "Alizah get up, your big head is hurting me! You have to lose some weight, as your head is too heavy!".

Alizah pouts "Sahil, you are an a...!"

Sahil looked at her with widen eyes "Damn it, when was the last time you called me an asshole?!".

She bites on her tongue "Are you angry? No wait, you can't as I haven't said the word!" She stood up, just then he saw her. She was wearing open shoes, a top and a pyjama. He took off his jacket, adjusting the sleeve of it, she got confused "What are you doing?" He didn't answered her, he places the jacket behind her shoulders and bind it with the sleeves as he jacket was way to long for her. She smiles "Thank you!". She hooks into his arm and they walked home.

On the way home Alizah looked at him "Sahil, don't you want to know, why I asked you?".

Sahil looked at her "Haan, I do want to know as it come very unexpected from you!" He was hurt, but could understand her mistrust.

"I met Mehek. Well before you misunderstand anything let me start. I went to work after everything. So from there I talked to Maa and scold her, she had no rights to say this to you or to ask you to sacrifice me!" She looks at him and gave him a hit on his arm "Don't you ever dare to think of this again!" She warns him, he nodded rubbing his arm.

"Then after the work I went to the market I thought to buy Bindhi (Lady fingers/Okra) for you as you love them the most, but unfortunately I found Mehek!" Sahil places his palm on her mouth "I don't want to know, you have your answer it's on you to trust me or not!".

Alizah smiles "I do trust you, that is why I made biryani! It's a sign of our victory!" She said to him and he got more confuse "Our What?" He stopped at the middle of the way "Alizah you were always a mysterious girl! Please talk to me with words not riddles!" He begs in front of her and she laughs loud.

"I never talked in riddles you are just too dumb to understand it! I'm saying that it's our victory because she is thinking to separate us, as she won't win against us. We are together and she alone. She is fearing that the truth will come out soon!".

Sahil nods. Why she is so crazy?
"Let's go home it's very late now! I'm starving!" Alizah nods "Okay carry me, I have pain!" Sahil looked at her. "You have pain and followed me? Stupid girl!" He life's her in his arms.

Alizah was smiling. She still remembers the day, when it all happens to her to the first time.

Many years ago

"Shh Alizah why are you crying? You wanted to stay here as long as your parents are out of town! Now you are home sick!".

Alizah was crying continuously "Aunty, please call her!" She felt embarrassed and it was hurting her.

"Fine!" He fumed and stood up. "Maa?! Maa, Alizah is crying and I haven't done anything!" He had to defend himself.

His mother come and saw her in her devastated state "Alizah?" She entered the room and caressed her head "What happened?".

Alizah sniffed and looked at Sahil "Yaar don't do this? Maa I swear I haven't done anything!" His Mother glared at him "Get out!" She thrown him out of his own room.