Peace

Hi

Recap: Sahil cleared the matter with his MIL, he left the apartment and rested in a mosque. He remembered their Nikaah.

Sahil come home, of course he was scared for the tornado waiting for him. She will kill me, in late, I didn't informed her where I were and I had forgot my mobile phone... means I was unreachable...

Alizah was tensed, she was sitting on the sofa with her legs up near her body. She was resting her head on her knees, the tears weren't stopping. Where could he be? Why didn't he called yet? Stupid doesn't he has some sense left, I hate him!.

The door of their apartment opens, she lifts her head to see her husband entering the hall. He closed the door with care and saw her crying. He felt bad as he knows, whatever he does it turns out to be wrong. He placed his keys on the key holder and slowly come in.

"Before you shout, I'm sorry!"

Sahil was standing there in front of her, he was looking into her red, teary eyes.

"I know Alizah I have done many mistakes, one of them was blaming you, not giving you the right you already own!"

He was struggling to find the right words, without hurting her more.

"You are my wife and not a thorn. I got to know it finally I found my peace with it, but I also know I snatched yours away!"

Alizah was listening to his words with care, she doesn't wanted to hear the word pity from him.

"You know Alizah, I want to fight. I went to the lawyer, I asked him to keep you out of it, as you have nothing to do with it, but you are my best chance of getting a positive view!"

He hated this thought, he never wanted to make her feel like a toy, which you use only if you needed it.

"Alizah I wished I could changed the past, but that is not in my hand. I might be able to create a new future with you or without you. I won't leave you alone like you are standing by my side I want to be by your side!"

He lowers his gaze, scratching his palm with the other hand.

"Sorry I come late, I forgot the time, I was at the mosque to find some peace!"

He stood up without waiting for her reply, he went to the bedroom to take a shower.

Alizah was looking into the hall alone. Idiot, 'I found peace' after ruining mine! I was so tensed and scared of him and he just made up a speech, as if nothing happened.

She stood up and entered the bedroom to find him in his towel.

"You will listen to me now, enough of your self pity and your ignorance on me!"

She come dangerously close to him, he was covering himself with his shirt.

"Alizah please, let me wear my clothes first, then you can shout at me as much as you want!"

Alizah glares at him

"There is nothing I haven't seen yet!"

She was full of confidence and he nods

"True, but some parts were always covered"

"Like now!" She yelled at him.

Sahil gives up, he lifts his hands up in surrender way.

"Please say!"

Alizah took a deep breath

"You are selfish!"

She left the room and he confused.

"Selfish, did she called me selfish? How dare she!"

He fumes in anger and wore his simple Kurta and pyjama.

He comes down

"Alizah! How could you call me selfish?! I went to meet the lawyer because I don't want you to be dragged in it!"

Alizah was in the kitchen, preparing chai for herself.

"You are selfish, this is the truth! Just think once, it all happens because of you. You and your love toward Mehek. You couldn't leave her and she took the best opportunity to stab the knife in your back!"

She turns with her hot cup, he was looking at her totally confused.

"Alizah I swear! I have been loyal to you, even if I had my own problems with this marriage, I have never gave Mehek a reason to believe that I...!"

He went through his hairs

"I never betrayed you, I know my limits and with Mehek I was gone out for dinners only with colleagues. Later when we both started to date each other we were alone. But never crossed our limits and since we married. I tried to avoid her, but it's not easy when you work at the same place!"

He shouts with teary eyes

"I never thought you would think that low of me, I know I had ignored you. But... I have never betrayed you...!"

He left broken to the his study room, his new best friend was waiting for him. Self pity!

Alizah smiles, she wipes her tears away. Sorry Sahil, but now I feel peace to know you were loyal.

Alizah had cooked, she filled a plate for him.

*Knock knock*

He didn't responses to her, she opens the door seeing a sleeping Sahil. She placed the covered food on his desk and placed the duvet on him.

"Sorry now eat something or I won't talk to you ever again!"

She was looking at him, a teardrop was slowly rolling down his cheek, she wipes it away.

"If I return and the food isn't in your stomach I will kill you!"

She warns him, but he didn't react.

"Sahil! You have no idea, what stupid day I had! In the morning our stupid fight, then mom called me at my work place, not only this while coming home I went for shopping...!"

"Enough!" He opens his eyes "I don't want to hear it!" He shook his head "I don't, cause I remember that you will leave me after the whole case is done"

He stood up and looked at the plate
"Uhm biryani are you celebrating your freedom?" He touched the food.

"Alizah I got a call from my friend, he has something, maybe it could help me!"

He took his jacket and left the apartment. He was sitting near the beach alone in the night.

Alizah had followed him "Nice friend, I have the same friend!" She sat next to him "Called loneliness!"

They heard the waves of the oceans... he hold her hand and intertwined with his.

"Sshh just listen!"

She come closer and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Peace!"
_____
Please comment and vote