A woman's decision (✔️)

Recap: Alizah was having dinner with her in laws when they received a call from a lawyer her husband Sahil is in jail. Alizah and her BIL Razaq reached to the police station. Sahil is locked because of Sexual harassment, which was accused by Mehek.

Sahil wasn't much shocked. "She gone... unbelievably but... what is her fault. How can she trust me". Sahil fall on his knees. He sat on the floor.

Razaq bend down. "Sahil where is the lawyer?".

"Bhai there is no need to help me. I already lost everything my name, my reputation all is runied my marriage life is destroyed. Do you know what hurts me more than this accusation?".

Razaq shook his head. "No?". With a sad face he knows it, but wanted to hear it from his brother.

Sahil was broken. "That the one I loved did this and the one I Trust, who might support me just left me alone. Suffering for a sin I haven't done".

But Alizah didn't left him. She was there talking to the inspector about his bail. They were asking her many questions which were horrible.

How many times he touched you?

Do you really want a rapist at your home?

Do you like it?.

The Lawyer come in. "You have no rights to ask her these questions without my present here are the bailing papers if you don't want me to complain about you then release him".

The inspector stood up and walks to the lock-up.

Razaq looked at the Inspector. "Is he out are the charges against him dropped off?".

The inspector shook his head. "He is lucky. His wife is ready to give a statement on his behalf".

Sahil comes out he saw her crying, but didn't go to her to concole her.

Razaq asked them. "Let's go home. Come!".

They left the station and reached home. Sahil walks to his study room and starts to throw the things around.

Razaq looked at Alizah. "You wait here, I will talk to him". But she refused. "Let him". Razaaq nods and left.

Alizah was in her room. She was changing. A sound of broken glass frighten her. She opens the door to his study to see a broken Sahil crying on the floor surrounded with his diplomas which were now useless for him.

Alizah first hold herself back, but she saw his feet was bleeding. She walks to him with care. He hugs her tight and cried on her shoulder. "All is gone I have nothing anymore. I'm destroyed".

She placed her hand on his head. She let him cry after awhile he stood up on her request he wasn't in his sense.

She gave him first aid very professionally. She made him comfortable on the bed and let him sleep there. She slept on the sofa.

On the next morning she had called her office. She needs a day off some personal issues. Sahil woke up and looked around just then he remembers what had happen. He took a shower and comes into the dining room.

Alizah was sitting there her back was facing Sahil. He was ashamed he had never loved her and has accused and ignored her much. Today she is the reason he is out.

Alizah was doing some research on the laptop. Sahil come and sit opposite to her.

Alizah looked up. "Is there a new post to engage?".

Sahil nods.

"Were you alone, when she accused you I mean you are saying that you haven't done anything, but she was clear in her statement. Do you have a prove which could show / prove your innocent? ".

Sahil shook his head.

Alizah rolled her eyes. She went to the kitchen and made coffee and breakfast for him.

They eat. "We have to prove your innocent". Sahil hold her hand. But she removes it. "Eat fast we have to meet the lawyer". Sahil wanted to apologies, but she isn't allowing anything.

Soon they reached the lawyer the whole drive was filled with silence.

The Lawyer was happy to see them. "Glad you are here too Mrs. Sheikh. You heard the questions of the inspector the opponent lawyer will ask you similar questions maybe even worst".

Sahil got confused. "Wait what kind of questions?".

The Lawyer repeats them.

Sahil stood up. "My wife won't answer any of them".

The Lawyer understood him. "I know, but if you want to be free man it is necassary. Is there anything why she accused you?".

Alizah made him sit. "Yes, there is a new post in the hospital and I'm sure she wants it and has accused him".

Sahil fumes. "Alizah if we go to court everything will come out. Do you want this?".

"It is my life and my decision. It was you, who asked me to trust you. Now I am here to trust you. We will fight and you will go to work as long as you are not convicted you are a free man".

The Lawyer nods. "Your wife is right if you lose hope. They will think you are a culprit you have to live like normal".

Sahil shook his head. "But they won't let me work".

The Lawyer consoles him. "Well I thought that too, but you have some well-wishers. You can work, but only under supervisor. Your wife talked the last night with the Labour union. They all know how you are and can't believe what happened".

Sahils gaze was sticked on Alizah. He nods he will go and work.

They left again silence. But his gaze was on his wife.

They reached home. Sahil stops her. "Why are you ready to risk everything and that too for me?".

Alizah looked at him. "Sahil you have loved Mehek and I have loved you... But you never loved me I accepted this I was ready to reject this proposal, but My father was begging me as we are family friends and he doesn't wanted to lose his face in front of your family. Maa gave me an oath,

Sahil was numb. "Al...?"

Ding Ding the door bell rings

______
Please comment and vote