The fun

Hi

yoyo_violinist 😘

Recap: Some moments in which Sahil finally admit, that Alizah is his.

Sahil was sleeping, when the mobile phone ring, weeks had passed and Alizah was making it as comfortable as possible for him.

Sahil had come this far to cuddle with her, but not more. He doesn't want to hurt her neither does he wants to misuse the situation they are in.

Sahil stretches his arms out, he opens his eyes looking for the mobile phone, but he couldn't find it. He carefully rubs his eyes and sat on the bed head, the pillow saving his back from the bed grid.

"Alizah!" He calls her, but she was under the shower "Alizah if this is a trick to get me into the shower it's very bad one!" He looked at the door of the washroom, it was locked.

Oh no trick...

Sahil stood up from the bed and looked around "Where could it be?" He checks under the bed and Alizah come. She saw him searching something, but didn't know what "Sahil What are you doing?"

Sahil straighten up and turns to her "Alizah I can't find my mobile phone. Someone had called and I wanted to pick up it!"

Alizah shook her head, she comes closer to his bed side and opens the side cupboard to show him his mobile phone.

"Oh.. Thank you!"

She smiles at him "You welcome!" She wants to hug him and he moves backwards "Clothes and hug 👍! Towel and hug 👎!" Alizah pouts "It's oaky I'm coming in two minutes and I want a tight hug, got it!"

Sahil nods and checked the miscall he had received. The number was visible, he tries to recall the number, but it was engaged. Uhm maybe it was a real miscall.

Alizah come out it was a Saturday, not just one it was the wedding reception of Sameer and his wife "Sahil come I need to go now, but give me a hug before I leave!"

Sahil looked at her "Why are you wearing this dress?" He stood up and took her in a tight hug "Why?" She was confused, but he gave her a kiss on her head "Because you are looking awesomely beautiful and the bride might go mad!"

She looked at him having a big smile on her face "You know Meera has asked everyone to wear a similar design. So later the bridesmaids will look same same!" She kisses his jaw and left "Be on time and wear the Kurta I have chosen for you!"

Sahil nods "Yes, don't worry I'm the best I have to be there on time. I will be there on time! You go and enjoy!" Alizah waves her hand "Bye bye!"

Sahil was looking around the apartment was looking like a mess, he was busy in studying of his own case, that he forgot to look after the household. He checked the time and made everything possible. He first checked the clothes and made three different bunches. White, black and colourful. The first he put into the washing machine were the white ones.

In the meantime Alizah reaches her friends place, she had become a good friend of Meera, since Sahil and Sameer are best friends. The girls were getting ready.

Sahil had cleaned everything and hanged the clothes to dry. He went up and took a shower, he was checking the clothes and found the suite she chose for him.

 He went up and took a shower, he was checking the clothes and found the suite she chose for him