Chapter 3

"Please return this to him for me." She smiled.

"Then I will be leaving, it was nice meeting you, please think of it properly." An evil look showed on her face after she walked pass by you.

LIES!! And you simple mindedly dumb brainlessly believed her. Sulli was his ex, but it was a long time ago, she was being kind and honest when she was trying to get Jungkook's attention, Jungkook broke up with her finding out her real bad personality and being fake. After all this years, she suddenly and one-sidedly wants to get back with him but Jungkook just ignored her existence, when she found out that he is married, she got very jealous of you. If she can't have Jungkook, then no one else can. She started stalking, planning all this and she even stole the ring from Jungkook.

You didn't want to believe her, but all that she said, sounded so true. About Jungkook not loving you, come to think of it he never told you he loved you. You burst into tears, it was like the whole world crumbled, your heart was torn into pieces.

*Jungkook and her?!* *How can he do this to me!* *No! No!* You cried in pain, *He fooled me.*

The more you think about it, the more they seem perfect for each other. You started to picture them being together, a good looking happy couple.

You ran into your room and started packing up your stuff as you cry, leaving the divorce papers on the table with your signature on it.

You left the house, without hesitation, but had no where to go.. you couldn't possibly go to your parent's house, *No! No! Jungkook will find me there! And my parents will just kick me out.*

In depression, you went to a five star hotel and got yourself a luxurious room.

Although Jungkook doesn't give you gifts, presents, nor flowers, but he is generous. He gave monthly allowance, more than enough, for you to buy things you want for yourself. But you don't use them, you just felt that you don't need to and it didn't feel right to use it. BUT NOW!! Your angry and mad!! It's time to spend some money.

But alone facing the full glass window, wonderful scenery of Seoul, but you just can't stop your eyes getting teary. You feel awful. You love him so much and he deceived you. You cried and cried on the King sized bed until you fell asleep.

== night time ==

Jungkook felt bad about making you feeling lonely and decided not to OT, he came home seeing no lights in the house, he searched for you. He called your phone but it was off. He went out to see if you're in the groceries, but there was no sign of you.

He came back home seeing the divorce paper on the table, he dialed up your parents' number, thinking you probably went home, but before it rang, he hung up. Thinking that you're just paranoid like how you usually were.

*what is it about this time?* He sighed.

*No! This time I will not be the one to go to her. She'll get spoiled, she needs to learn. Yes! Not this time! Eventually she'll come back.* Jungkook thought that maybe it's best for you to go home and have fun for a couple of days, since you were really down yesterday.

Since you were not there, he had no choice but to cook himself dinner.

Cup noodles~ 3 minutes~
And another..
And another......