Chapter 25

Standing on the deck of the yacht, looking in to a bucket. It's a fish, big living fish!!

"No way! You caught this?" You were surprised, and you bend down to look at it.

(Just imagine this on the deck

(Just imagine this on the deck. 😂)

The fish leaped out from the bucket to Jungkook.
"Last night, I was out here, and it just jumped out of the sea like this. 😂" Jungkook explained.

You were looking at Jungkook with big eyes, how in the.. What's going on!!

Jungkook eyes brightened, "Barbecue?" He asked.

You looked at him with a question mark, "How?"

Jungkook handed you the fish and opened the hidden door cabinet from the floor of the deck. He took up a small grilling pan, a portable mini oven, and also some seasonings.

"Wow! You prepared all of this?" You looked amazed.

"ㅋㅋ, Well you never know, we might get stranded somewhere. It's for safety and survival." He grinned at you.

You snorted because he looked like a kid with big shiny eyes.

He also took out some shrimps and crabs.

You looked dumbfounded, "Where did you get all of these?" You gulped as there were tons of it.

He smirked, "Because you like seafood, don't you?"

Mwoyah~ why keep on making my heart flutter. Is it my last meal? 😂 and that doesn't even answer to my question.

== after eating == 🥕🐇

You yanked up to see the beautiful sky, Jungkook followed.

"Ah~ this feels so good." You stretched your arms upwards, and took a deep breath.

"I haven't been outdoors for quite a while." You said.

Jungkook yawned beside you, feeling sleepy.
You chuckled at the muscle pig, or just pig? ㅋㅋ

Jungkook looked your way, "I'm not a pig."

Your eyes grew big because it was just in your mind, you never said it out loud.

"For your information, I didn't sleep last night." He yawned again.

You chuckled, "Huh? What were you doing? You didn't sleep?"

He sighed, "Well, who knows what might happen, it's night time and we're out the sea. It could be dangerous.

Jungkook stretched his arms and back, "I guess I'll take a nap."

"Yeah! Go take some sleep, I'll look out for you." You smiled fully to Jungkook.

You stood up and Jungkook pulled your wrist making you sit down again. He looked into your eyes, leaning so close. You thought he was going to kiss you. You shut your eyes and your lips pressed into a thin line.