Chapter 22

You went back to washing your dishes, and Jungkook suddenly pulled you and spun you around, pinning you on to the walls.

"Back to where we left off earlier." Jungkook smirked and kissed your lips.

And he gently pulled you closer, untying the ribbon of your apron. You place your hands on his shoulders, kissed him back. The kiss gets deeper, and he hugged you tighter.

Your mind was spinning with the lack of oxygen, you broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, heavily panting.

Jungkook giggled and leaned closer, "You have to breathe in between kisses."

"I-"

Jungkook smacked his lips onto yours before you speak. He was really aggressive, before you take your breathe, his lips were on your lips again. This time he went gently, slowly tilting his head, one hand holding the back of your neck.

*bleep* Jungkook's phone received a text message.
You broke the kiss, "Kook-hah. Your ph-one." You shyly said and panting.

"Don't mind it." He kissed you again.
Then this time your phone *bleep* you received a message.

Jungkook broke the kiss, "Are you.."
"No." You cut his line and kissed him back.

The kiss was getting more passionate, you wrapped your arms on his shoulders tightly, he hands on your waist. Then your phone rang, you both ignored it, but the ringing didn't end. Jungkook broke the kiss. He gave you a quick peck, "You should answer that."

You looked sorry for spoiling the mood, Jungkook was really being very kind and understanding. You took the phone and

"Hyerin, Taehyung just finished all his scenes too, and the movie shooting ended. BRAVO!!! Everybody is going to have dinner, you should come." It was from Choi PD.

"Umm.." you looked to Jungkook

Jungkook showed you his message too, it was from Namjoon.

And Jungkook showed an 'OK' sign

"Yes, of course, I'll be there." You answered to Choi PD with an overwhelming tone.

As soon as you hung up, Jungkook sighed, "3 hours won't be enough."

Jungkook suddenly sweeps off your feet and carried you like a princess.

"Huh? What?" You startled.

"The dinner party, we only have about 3 hours left." He said.

"Yeah~ Isn't 3 hours enough for you to prepare?" You asked.

He chuckled, seeing your innocent eyes, and you just realized.

He tossed you gently making you hug on him tightly. "Honey~ 3 hours won't be enough for us to do some other stuff before you go prepare." He whispered to your ears making you blush.