Chapter 7

"I.. I think she's back. ㅋㅋ" Jungkook chuckled, even Namjoon's heart fluttered.

"Who's back?" Namjoon had absolutely no clue at all.

"My wife." Jungkook answered.

He startled and hurriedly covered Jungkook's mouth with his palm. All the ladies were watching, but they probably didn't hear that, at least that was what Namjoon was hoping for.

Jungkook have always been popular with the girls and at first the ladies gave up knowing that he's married. But when you left, rumors of divorce spread out, and the population of the female employees increased from 15% to 40%. Namjoon hope it will stay that way and keep the ladies motivated at work. 🤣 that is why he hurriedly covered Jungkook's mouth when he said my wife.

He dragged Jungkook into the office, shut down all the curtain shades.

"Hyerin-ssi? I thought you said you guys divorced." He stated.

Jungkook fixed his tie and suit after being dragged by Namjoon, "No, I said she signed the divorce paper and left, I never said we got a divorce, I never signed those papers." Jungkook explain, a corner if his lips lifted.

"You didn't? So you are still married? And she's back again?" Namjoon continued asking.

"Umm.. well.. technically she's not back yet, but she's back." Jungkook smiled and full of confidence.

Namjoon had no idea what he is talking about.
"How can you be so sure, it could be your mom." Namjoon said, didn't want Jungkook to get his hopes high, he might end up hurting himself again.

"Nope, they're on vacation right now, it's impossible." Jungkook replied which made him more sure that it was you. It could only be you.

While working, or even in the meeting, Jungkook can't stop thinking about you and whenever he does he can't control his lips from smiling, and he hides it every time.

== YOU ==

== YOU ==

That day you hurriedly left Jungkook's house, your work officially started, you, Jeongyeon and Taehyung started the project. To Jeju 🌾

 To Jeju 🌾