Chapter 4

Jeongyeon is back to Seoul. Your reddened your eyes missing your bestie so much, and you couldn't believe she's here when you need her the most. You hugged her and started to weep.

"THAT JEON JUNGKOOK, I'm gonna go kill him." She said with anger as she stood up headed for the door. After hearing your story, she just got furious. She wanted to help you get revenge.

You grabbed her hand and shook your head, signing not to, and said, "no.. it's pointless already. If he doesn't love me, then everything is pointless. Plus, I already signed the divorcing papers. We're divorced now." You said smiling ( face control ) but you couldn't held your tears in for any longer.

Jeongyeon felt pain seeing her best friend suffering so much. "I never thought that he'd be such a jerk, urgh." Still full of anger, she looked at you.

"Hyerin-nah~ You're just too naive. If I were you I will make things big and sue them, especially that b*tch." Jeongyeon patted your shoulders, face red out of anger.

"No, it was my fault too, look at me right now, I look like a crazy old ajuma. I understand why Jungkook chose her." You said.

"Now.. now.. don't look down on ajumas, you look like a grandma." Jeongyeon meant to be a joke.

You know, but sadly, her words seemed true, even ajuma's skin is better than yours. You cried out loud. "Wah.. I'm so ugly, umf! you're so beautiful, wah.. even ajumas are more beautiful than me. I'm so doomed."

Jeongyeon felt sorry, she wasn't expecting that, if you're the usual you, you'd definitely ride on with her jokes

"Oh, no, it was a joke." She felt guilty saying that, and tried to calm you down.

She grabbed and pulled you, and face you to the mirror. "Stop crying! Beauty is hard work. I went through so much diet and trainings. And I believe everyone can be beautiful."

"Yeah, I know. You used to look like a potato." You said. The two of you went mute for a while.
Then burst into laughters.

After all the laughing, "I want to get beautiful, I want to change, be a confident and independent woman, like you."

"Leave it all to me. But first, you have to stop crying, confidence is beauty. Chin up, stand straight, poise is everything."

To think you have to start learning on the standing posture, you listened to Jeongyeon's every beauty tip. There was so much a woman needs to do, you felt very grateful that Jeongyeon is here to help and teach you.