Chapter 14

You took a quick look at the files, the movie.
*・゜゚・*" He Is Not Cute At All " '・*・゜゚・*
(A/n: also my book 😍 for those who don't know, GO read that!)

You still can't believe you got the part. You silently took a glance on Jungkook, he looked at you, tilted his head with a questioned face.

You smiled back at him, "I get to be the lead of a movie~" you silly danced overjoyed.

Jungkook giggled, you look silly dancing, "I- am- gonna- be- a- mo-vie- sta-ar~"

Then he thought of it, "Will there be kissing scenes?"

You dumbfounded,

You stuttered, "I gg-guess.. so? Maybe?"
(a/n: 😂 A LOT of kissing scenes, if you didn't know, go read it!! 😂)

He stood up from the sofa and walked closer, you couldn't even look straight at his face. You shut your eyes, feeling kinda scared to look at him.

"No, I will not allow that." He said, just as you thought.

You scoffed, "bssh.. those are stand-ins, they never actually do that~" You know that Jungkook doesn't watch tv dramas or movies, you lied.

Doubting, "Really?" He looked strict.

"Ye~ah, you should watch more dramas and movies, you know." You added.

"Will there be any close scenes other than kissing?" He continued interrogating.

"I'm not sure.. hugging too?" You answered.

"I guess hugging is ok.." He uttered.

Then he pulled you into a tight hug, with his head resting on top of yours, you gently place your head on his chest, and wrapped your arms around him.
"When are you moving back home?" He sighed.

"I don't know, I just started making projects in Korea, it'll be better if I stay close to Jeongyeon. We could still meet everyday, it's not like I'm far away." You replied.

Jungkook sighed again, and hugged you. He knows that you really love your work, and made a lot of sacrifices for it. He is proud of you, yet it feels like your not his anymore.

"When is your next schedule?" He asked.
"Oh! I'm so excited. First, a press conference about the drama tomorrow, 10am." You replied.

"Then afterwards a measuring for outfits, script reading.. I'm not sure when will it end. It depends. Then the check of costumes and props then rehearsals..oh my gosh I need to start memorizing the scripts..then I have to start exercising now, or else I might look fat on screen!! Umm.. then..." You giggled, just thinking of it is making you nervously excited, and Jungkook suddenly kissed you on your lips.

You blinked a couple of times.
"I didn't know you'd look so cute and sexy when talking about work." He smiled.

You blushed, gently hitting his chest. You wrapped your arms onto his shoulders.

Jungkook's heart fluttered, you look so cute.

Then a sound of alarm came from the laundry machine, "Oh! I think the clothes are done." You broke the hug prepared to go hung up the clothes and Jungkook pulled up back in and carried you over his shoulders.