Chapter 9

A couple of days after you and Jungkook met, preparing in the salon for a dinner with the sponsors later.

You were facing the mirror, spacing out, remembering Jungkook. Then the kiss, you cheeks blushed, and smiled to yourself.

"You saw him already didn't you?" Jeongyeon sitting right next to you, doing her make up too.

"Huh? What?" You tried to not tell, but your expressions were betraying you.

"Oh~ stop it, it's all written on your face." She chuckled.

"So.. What exactly happened?" Jeongyeon started to ask, all curious.

You pressed your lips into a thin line, holding your smile. "Nothing.. happened.." you told her, but how could that be possible, you ended up telling her everything.

She gave you the *you-shouldn't-have-been-that-easy-on-him* look, you replied a frown, *I-know-I'm-so-stupid* look. You hate him for making you so in love with him.

"Bighit Company?" You asked doubting if you have heard it wrongly.

"Yeah~ our sponsors." Jeongyeon answered.

"I think I've heard of it somewhere..." you wondered.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・B. Hotel.・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was at a world class 7 star hotel,
Waiting at the lobby,
"Hi ladies" a deep voice right next to your ears, in the middle of you and Jeongyeon.

"Taehyung" you startled

"Wow~ you're early, how rare." Jeongyeon giggled.

"Well~ can't keep the ladies waiting, right?" His brows wiggled and fixed his tux.

One of the staff led the way, the elevator for VIP's, it went up straight to the highest floor.

Jeongyeon and Taehyung went to the dining room first, you split up with them and headed to the ladies room.

Retouching your lipstick and coming out of the room.