The Other Side Chapter 25

Hey guys! here's the new chappy! its probably not my best but i've been so occupied with a lot of other stuff, but break is coming up so i'll definitely be back on my writing game! Wooh!

Chapter 25 

Antonio

"I wish I didn't have to go," Dominique sighs as I lead her to her car. I open the door for her and she slides in. She pouts at me as I shut the door. She slowly rolls down her window. I lean down to rest my arms on the sill.

"I'll see you Monday, Chiquita," I peck her on the lips before stepping back. Once her car is out of sight, I head inside. Seconds I away from my room, there's a hard knock on the front door. 

Did mamá forget her key? I run to the door. Expecting to see mamá standing with a bunch of groceries, instead Felix was standing in front of me with his usual cocky grin.

"What?' I ask impatiently.

"It's goin down tonight," Felix pushes through. I let out an annoyed sigh as I closed the door. 

"Carne fresca (Fresh meat)." He lifts himself up on the kitchen counter, "You know you gotta be there, right?"

Fuck. I completely forgot Initiation was tonight. It was mandatory for everyone to be at Initiations. It was crucial for everyone to take part to kinda show that you accept the newbie.

"Yes, I know." I answer a little bit more aggressively than I intended.

"Hey," Felix raises his hands in defense, "I was just checkin cause you don't even come through anymore."

I run my fingers through my hair, "What time?"

"Couple hours, but Enrique sent me over to bring the car back." He hopped of the counter and went on a hunt through the cabinets for food. "Yo, you ok bro?" he turns around and gives me a concerned look. I nod, "cause you ain't got shit in here." he shuffles around boxes of pantry food. He opens another cabinet and finds a lonely box of fruit snacks. He grabs the box and pulls out a couple of packs.

"Ven, let's go," Felix says. I lock up the house after Felix and head to the car.

"I heard there aint gunna be any niñas tonight," Felix pouts as I pull out the driveway. When I don't reply, he fills the silence with obnoxious humming.

"So...," he says to restart a conversation.

"So?" I respond.

"Who was the chica you had to pick up last night," he blurts.

"How to you know it was a girl?" I ask to throw him off track.

"Primo, come on. When are you not picking up girls," he rolls his eyes when I glance quickly at him. "Who was it?"

I contemplate on whether I should tell him or not.

"Dominique," I finally say.

"Ooh, Dominique," he repeats with a smile, "What happened?"

I let out a deep breath, "She was drunk and some pendejo tried to get with her."

"Mmm," he nods slightly, "So she called you." He says.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Damn." He says, "You took her home?"

I pause, "She didn't want to so I let her sleepover."

"Word?! You tapped that last night?" Felix shouted with excitement.

"No dumbass." I give him a look.

"Lemme get this straight. You left the guys last night to be Mr. Hero, saved the damsel in distress and brought her home and didn't fuck her?" he says all in one breath, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 03, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Other Side: Gang Member & the Popular Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें