2. He is my Hero.

Dear Buddies, 😓
Please don't laugh, ok? U asked for it, so here... Zac Efron as.. Nikki (Nikith). 😁 If you don't like him as Nikki, then imagine whoever you like 😏

~~~~~~~~👔~~~~~~~~

A year ago.

"You look like crap." My roommate, Lasya comments frowning at me, I scoff and walk past her.

"What should I look like when my parents are trying to marry me with a fool without my permission?" I snap at her and turn around, walking to our dorm room.

"What?!" she nearly shouts and tails behind me to our room. I turn to her and make my face like, 'Do u want me to repeat again? Can't u get it?'

"Why now? You just turned 20, how can they get marry you at this young age?" she exclaims while sitting on my bed.

I just came from a long journey from Tirupathi to Vijayawada, my parents and my herds of relatives, all are in Tirupathi. I'm studying here, my parents doesn't know a thing about me. Dad is strict as Rock, I don't remember him speaking to me kindly for once. Not that he is bad person or something, he just wants fame and money. That is enough for him, I hate to say that I don't have any sweet memories with him because he was always busy. Mom is like innocent house wife, she can't even speak against dad's words, when dad gives one cold stare at mom. Matter close, she shuts up. I pity her, I can't even share my problems with them.

"Does Nik know about this?" Lasya asks, I shake my head at her. She knows about my family, how my family is against love marriages. They think like, love is a sin to family's pride. They will just kill me if I say a word 'Boyfriend'

"You guys are serious right?" she asks unsurely after few minutes. I stop searching my cupboard and glare at her, "Of course, we are!" I shout in frustration and take out a blue kurti furiously, "I thought I would get a job then convince my parents and marry him but now..." I trail off.

Why they are so tough about love marriages?

"Don't worry Bree, we will figure it out. Get ready we are going to be late for the class." I nod giving her tight lip smile. She belongs to Computer Science Engineering, I belong to Electrical Engineering. Our dorm in within our campus, it is few minute walk to our campus. After half an hour of getting ready in anger, I finally walk to my block in search of Nikki. We are not allowed to use cell phones in campus so I left it in my room. I have no choice but to turn my head that way and this way to find him

"Yo! Shortie!" someone yells behind me. Ugh! I hate it whenever someone calls me like that! I groan and turn around to see my friend, Prabhu. He is coming inside with a single note book by swirling it on his finger. Boys, experts in maintaining all the subject's notes in a single book.

"I'm not Shortie! How many times I have to tell you not to call me like that!" I shout and punch his shoulder.

"Ow! We call tiny person as shorter, shortie." He says tugging my braided hair.

"Ouch! You pig!" I cry, rubbing my head.

I'm not short! Okay, a little bit short. Ummm... I'm 5'3 but it won't make me short! I saw so many girls shorter than me!

He just smiles, Prabhu is a funny guy, always cracks a joke around. Whenever he starts teasing somebody, we couldn't stop but start laughing hysterically. I sigh looking at him, "Have you seen Nikki?" I ask tiredly as we start walking upstairs.

I'm feeling tired because of journey. Literally like dog tired, I couldn't sleep in that damn bus, I was tossing and turning my upper body all the night and then my brain bugs me about my marriage. I'm getting headache now thinking about this mess.