15.Missing.

Dammit! I never thought I would run into her like this! She recognized me! I panicked at first but decided to talk to her casually but I don't want her to get suspicious about why I was here so I turned away from her

Dammit! I never thought I would run into her like this! She recognized me! I panicked at first but decided to talk to her casually but I don't want her to get suspicious about why I was here so I turned away from her. She probably thinks I was married by now so when I was walking out of the store, I purposely trip a woman beside me with my foot. She wobbles to front but I grip her arm tightly to stop her from falling, "Are you alright?" I ask her innocently.

She looks shocked and knocks her chest and turns around to see what has tricked her to wobble. I make my innocent face again when she faces me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbles pulling her cart to front.

"Let me help you Ma'm, you sure you're alright?" I ask again while walking with her. She smiles, fine. I helped her to get her things in her car and I quickly made my way to mine. I breathe in relief when I drive away from that place, I really hope that she won't recognize me.

I park the car in cellar and close my eyes and try to think positively that she won't figure out about me. Mom called me few days ago to come home because I haven't gone to home since working here. She pleaded me to come for festival, I said excuses that I was busy but she was not feeling well from few days so I went to Kurnool immediately. Turned out she was doing fine with health, she wanted to see me so created a drama and made me come home. Though I was angry on her for doing that, I felt happy seeing her smile.

She is the only one I have in my life, I can't bear if anything happens to Mom. Dad died when I was a kid, she only has me now. My grandparents, my Dad's parents were awesome people because when dad passed away they didn't let my Mom to live by herself. They pleaded her to stay with them because she was like a daughter to them and they were like second parents to my Mom too. I respect my Granny and pa so much for that.

I smile remembering all of them, Mom doesn't know why I started working in this city, that too so far away from mine and I don't know when I am going to say her truth. Now, Brinda is in same position as my Mom but the difference is, support from either families of her. B doesn't have any support from her family but she doesn't know that she has me. My lips stretch even more remembering her face, she's carrying a Baby Boy. I purchased baby clothes in Kurnool before coming here. I look at my back seat. There it is, a card board box. I exhale and open the car door. I need to wrap this box with nice ribbon or bow whatever it is. This is my first gift to her so I want it to be perfect.

~

I'm waiting at my spot with the gift beside me and checking the phone for every five seconds. I want Time to pass dammit but it is not ticking! It's only 10.20PM.

I want her to sleep so that I can keep her gift and search for spare key. God, please make that key be outside, I mumble to myself and look at her house, her living room light is still on. I sigh, so she is not sleeping early. I will make Dr.Mahitha to ask about her sleeping times and hours of sleep in her next appointment. She needs to sleep properly.