12.You must be cold.

Avinash and I ate some food near surroundings of hospital

Avinash and I ate some food near surroundings of hospital. We are in his car now, we need to buy the furniture we saw online the other day. I need to compare the costs outside with Online, then I will buy the one which is within my budget.

"Hey, why don't you come to my house tomorrow?" Avi asks.

"Tomorrow? Tomorrow is festival Avi." I say turning at him. I can't go.

"Yes genius. That's why I'm asking you." He grins.

"Avi....I..I'm..." it's hard to say that word... "I'm a widow; I shouldn't celebrate festivals this year." I say looking away from him.

"Are you kidding me?! That's bullshit!" he shouts gripping the steering wheel tightly.

I lean my head back and stare at the passing road, "It's true Avi. You can't deny it, I'm not allowed to go to temples until his.. Nikki's de..death anniversary. I'm a widow and I can't attend any Poojas or any Holy Spiritual things." I exhale.

He takes my hand from my lap and squeezes it, "I'm sorry ra, I'm sorry for even asking that." He sounds sad. I smile at him, "It's okay Avi. I will come some other time, okay?"

"Yeah. I will take you some other time." He smiles.

We fell silent after that. I frown when I realize where he was driving to, this is the route that leads to my house. "Avi? We need to buy furniture. I thought we are going to Kaleswararao market?"

He frowns. "Are you crazy? We are coming from hospital. You need to rest."

"But I don't wanna go home yet!" I whine without realizing. Shit.

I clamp my mouth shut, "I.. I didn't mean that. I will take rest, take me home." I said, turning away. I always whined like that to Nikki with my huge pouting. I did it now.

"You don't want to go home?" he asks chuckling at me, he is making a u-turn now.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Surprise."

"You don't need to do that, Avi." I say.

"But I want to." He grinned.

I didn't know why I blurt that sentence. Whenever Nikki took me out, I said the same sentence after spending hours also because I like to roam a lot. Like a crazy lot. From past three months, my daily routine was to get up-throw up-think about Nikki-get ready to school and come to home and cry myself to sleep. But I'm happy today; I don't want to be alone today. I think that's why my subconscious made me say that.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask for the third time.

"You don't have patience, do you?" He chuckles. I glare at him and cross my arms, whatever. I won't ask again. Mangalagiri Bridge is coming; we are out of Vijayawada now. "Where are we going?" I ask again. He laughed out loud! I want to smack that face. He is not telling me anything!