10.I want to go with him

"Hey," I smile opening the front door to look at Avi

"Hey," I smile opening the front door to look at Avi. He smiles and blinks in surprise when he saw what I was wearing. I am wearing a white and green floral print slik saree, I want to wear a saree today because in coming months I cannot wear those with my growing stomach. I open the door wide to let him in and I turn around to bring the laptop from bedroom. We are going to buy my bed today.

"You cleaned the house?" Avinash asks when I am coming out from bedroom. He is looking around with deep frown on his face.

"Yep! Want some coffee?" I ask walking to kitchen.

"Are you crazy?" what? I turn around to look at him."You have to be careful now idiot! You're carrying a baby. Why would you stress yourself like that? I have gone for one day and you did this, I would have helped you Bree," he scolds coming to kitchen. I sigh, he couldn't come yesterday because of some family matter.

"I'm fine Avi." I say taking milk out of fridge. "Besides I don't have anything to do so I cleaned. So, how is your sister? She came here right?" I ask while boiling the milk.

"She's fine and you are changing the subject. When are you going to the Doctor?" He demands. I didn't reply. I hear him move close behind me, "Fine, you won't go. I'm taking you to the Doctor today and I will make an appointment." He says, I turn to him immediately, he is taking out his phone.

"Avi, stop! I will go by myself; you don't need to do that!" I shout grabbing his phone to me.

"Why not? Gimme my phone back. We are going today, you're saying lame excuses every time to avoid this conversation." He stretches his palm infront of me to hand over his phone.

"Nope." I say simply turning away from him and tucking his phone to my right of my waist. Wearing a saree is good thing, I can hide it in my blouse though but it would be too much.

"Why are you avoiding this, Bree?" he asks coming close to me. He is right beside me now but I ignored him and poured the coffee in the mug. He holds my arm to make me look at him, I look at him blankly.

"Why?" he is staring intently, I swallow nervously. "Tell me," He looks concerned now. I exhale loudly and look away from him, "Because I want to go with Nikki. I want him to come with me." I admitted the truth to him.

His shoulders slumped, he didn't say anything. He pulled me to him; he side hugged me touching shoulder. I leaned into him, resting side of my head on his chest. "I'm sorry ra," he whispers.

I lost it then, I grip his shirt tightly while I sob remembering that night.

Vijayawada, June, 2016, 12.16 AM.

"If he won't listen to my words, I will tie him up!" I tease Nikki.

"No. You won't, I will kill you if you ever do that!" he chuckles. We are on the way to our house, Nikki is driving the bike, I lean way from him and punch his shoulder.