13.I can't love her!

Surprise Update! 😋

I'm feeling bad for making u cry so here! Don't expect much, short update only 😝

I checked in with Dr.Mahitha about B, she ensured that she was doing fine. She said that B was so happy to see her baby. My heart felt warm listening to that, baby was not mine but I wanted to be there with her. She may have cried missing her husband. I sigh and nod my thanks to her, she looks like she wanted to ask something but she didn't. I know what her question was and I don't want to talk about that.

Right now I'm hiding at my usual place, I got free time today so I came here a little early. I'm sitting on this rough cement stair case from couple hours, looking at her house. She hasn't come home yet, I think her friend took her somewhere. It's good that she is going out with someone rather than staying alone in that house.. But still.. It is bothering me. I wish it would be me taking her out but I can't. I wonder whether she is even thinking about me, the stalker guy. I never thought I would stalk a girl like this, as a Doctor I never imagined this but this girl made me do things that I never did.

I actually felt happy seeing her yesterday after a long time. My heart immediately fell when I remember about my day before's note, I sounded like an asshole writing about moving on. So next day, I wrote only two words I wanted to say to her.

'I'm Sorry'

I was, I hope she understands that. For hurting her with my words and misunderstanding about her friend, he seems like a good guy. I was here before she even came to her house yesterday. She went somewhere with friend, I think they went somewhere today too. I rub the paper in my hands, I haven't decided what to write today.

I check my phone, it's 10.30pm and she is still not here. Today is Dussehra festival; I think they went to temple? Then again, she can't go to temples. I'm feeling anxious with each passing minute. Where did he take her? What if he takes advantage of her? What if he kissed her?

Shut up!

I clench my jaw. I can trust him, they are good friends and I shouldn't think that way. But why my stomach is boiling when I picture being together. I can't. Why can't I?! He is a good man, why can't I leave them alone? She will be happy with him. They are probably friends from years, they have know each other well. But why am I feeling like someone is digging a needle deep into my heart. I close my eyes in pain when that though came to my mind, why am I feeling pain when I imagine her with someone? I already got used to it, right? But still...

Because you're in love with her.

I close my eyes even tightly when my subconscious said that. No, I can't love her!

Why not?

Because she will never love me back!

Her heart belongs to someone and I can't force her to love me. I have no intention for making her love me. I am not here for that. She is alone here, I want to know about her and I want to keep an eye on her. But after seeing her yesterday that closely, I can't help but fall in love with her again. I want to take care of her and be with her when she is in need.

I open my eyes at sound of a car. Thank god, she's home. I smile watching her walk to her door. He is following her too, they are at front door now. She turned to him and asked something, he is checking his pockets. They lost their keys? He goes to his car and checks. Where would she stay now? It's cold outside!

It's obvious; he will take her to his home.

No f**king way! I can't imagine that, she can't go to his house!

She is now going to back of the house and walks back grinning widely at him by showing the key in her hand. I raise my brows, she hides her key outside? I grin, I must have known this before. I would have explored her house by now.

Creep.

Yeah, whatever.

They talked for few minutes and then he's gone. Why am I grinning now? I don't have f**king idea! Because she is all mine. I sigh, I need to write now and what should I write? I want her to think about me but how?

I relax a bit by stretching my arms and legs. I take out my phone, plugged the earphones and started playing my playlist. I usually don't have time to listen to songs and watch movies but I got used to music from past two months. Like I said, this girl is making me do things. I yawn, I'm feeling tired because did two surgeries today. Thanks to god those all are succeeded or else I would have ended up in my house mourning too much about the lost patient. It's f**king hard for doctors when their patients die during surgery. It hurts like hell. I stop my train of thoughts when I concentrate on current song lyrics.

I heard this song before but never listened to lyrics properly. Oh man! This song exactly suits her situation. I want to say the same exact words to her! I played the song again and again. I took the pen and paper out of my bag. Today will not be a piece of paper. I'm going to send her whole f**king page with words. It may not be my words, but these are the lines I want to say to her. I started converting Telugu lyrics to English while positioning flash light on paper.

I'm grinning like a fool after looking at my work. I check the time on phone, shit! It's 2.30am?! I quickly grab my things in the bag and swung to my shoulder. It's late, I jumped on the wall and hesitated before sliding the paper inside, I really mean these words, B. Please read it.

I said internally and touched the door frame and slide the folded paper inside. I hope she will keep her keys outside tomorrow.

An evil grin is forming on my lips thinking about entering her house. 

◀~~~🔸~🔸🔘🔸~🔸~~~▶

💌Please Vote, Share & Comment 💌

Double Cheers!
Aparna 👻