7.Sunshine.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDIES!!!

I hope you are having a great day but to me, its working day 😭😭 So, enjoy whatever you want today bcz once you walk past studying age, you can't enjoy properly because you will be busy with life and it sucks! 18-22 is the right age to do "Rachha...

I hope you are having a great day but to me, its working day 😭😭 So, enjoy whatever you want today bcz once you walk past studying age, you can't enjoy properly because you will be busy with life and it sucks! 18-22 is the right age to do "Rachha rambola (a Telugu word for big bash in Mass way) " hehe 😁

I don't do resolutions, I actually don't believe in it because I never implement those. Er.. the real reason is I'm so lazy to make a list. 😒😅

This maybe a sad chapter but life goes on, just like Brinda's but remember one thing,

"Never give up Hope."

You'll get what you want eventually, maybe not today but One day for sure! 

~~~~~~~✌🇭🇴🇵🇪✌~~~~~~~

"Leela?" Omg! When I open the door I'm the one collapsed to the floor.

"Mom," I sob in my hands sitting on the floor.

"Leela..Honey.." her voice cracks as she hugs me, I bury my face on her shoulder and sob.

"Let's get her to bed," I look up to see my Uncle, Satya. I didn't saw him coming.

"Mavayya (Uncle)..." I look at him thankfully because I need my mom right now. He is the only family in touch with me when I was married to Nikki. He accepted us but kept his distance from us because of his wife, she is a bitch. I don't like her at all, the feeling is mutual. He is the only person of my family who came to funeral. I clutch my mom's hand tightly while getting up, afraid that she might leave me now. Mom looked at me worriedly when she saw my bedroom.

"Give me ten minutes, just sit there. Okay?" she says, I nod and walk to sit on my bed. 

I still can't believe that my mom is here in my house for the first time in a year. I talked to her like thrice in past year but she is here now for her daughter. She is probably tired from journey but she is in full swing now, by cleaning my room, keeping everything in place.

"Honey.. Have you eaten anything?" mom asked when she finished cleaning the room.

"I.." I clear my throat. "Yes." She shakes her head disapprovingly and comes to sit beside me.

"Look at you honey....You're not eating well, you look so thin," I am, I'm not eating well from past two months. I don't want to be alone but didn't say that loud instead I just laid my head in her lap. She touched my shoulder and started stroking my hair silently. My eyes are suddenly closing from tiredness.

"I'm sorry mom." I said and yawned.

"I'm sorry too honey." A tear drops on my cheek, it's from her eyes.

"I'm tired of crying mom but my tears won't stop.." I said with my hoarse voice and swallowed hard not to cry again, "He was a good man. I loved him mom, I was happy with him. I wish you know him and accept him as your son-in-law but..." she nods her head with trembling chin.