Dares

(Third person)

Tonight, there was a annual Fairy Tail sleepover! This was the night where boys and girls didn't need each other. While the girls gossip and play fun games, the boys could brawl and do the craziest things. After last yeah, boys and girls had separate bedrooms...just to be safe.

Fairy tail members had grabbed all of their necessary bags for the sleepover and headed out.

(Girls room)

"Hey you guys want to play... Truth or Dare?" Mira asked the girls, with a hint of sneakiness in her voice. Everyone sat there and thought about it. Well, all night they have been watching movies and gossiping about hot actors. Lucy guesses a game of Truth or Dare wouldn't hurt anybody.

"I'll play!" Lucy exclaimed. The girls nodded in agreement.

"Ok then, let's get in a circle!" Mira ordered. They all gathered in the middle and sat down. Mira brought out a bowl and began throwing in truth or dare slips.

"How does Juvia play?" Juvia asked
"Well instead of asking truth or dare, we make them pull one of these slips out. Some are labeled. If someone were to pick dare, we would all try to find her a dare to do. But if it's truth, the last person who picked her asks her a question. Does everyone understand?" Mira explained. We all nodded. Suddenly someone tapped lucy's shoulder, she looked over to see it was levy. "Is something wrong?" Lucy asked levy, concern in her voice. Levy shakes her head no.

"I just don't like playing games with mira. She's a bit....hardcore....don't u think?" Levy said uneasily. Lucy looked over to mira. She had a big smile on and looked as innocent as ever. Lucy swung her head back to levy lucy nodded.

"Who's going first?" Mira yelled.

Evergreen raised her hand. "I'll go first." She reached the bowl. She held up the slip the read 'truth.'

"Since I'm the one who initiated the game, I'll ask the question." Mira exclaimed. "Is it true that u have a crush on my little brother?" All eyes turned to Evergreen to see her red with embarrassment.

"I refuse to answer that!" She replied, proudly.

"Did I forget to tell you?" Mira asked evilly, with a dark aura around her body. "If u don't accept the truth or dare, there will be a harsh punishment." All the girls shivered in slight fear. Whatever the punishment was, they didn't want it.

Evergreen hung her head low, knowing she was gonna have to tell the truth. She wanted to live to see the next day.

"Imighthaveaslightcrushonhim." Evergreen mumbled.

"What was that?" All the girls asked. Evergreen was flushed bright red. She brought in a deep breath.
"I might have a slight crush on him." Evergreen said slowly. Mira smiled sweetly, and clapped her hands. She squealed in delight. Now she had to find a way to get them to get together. All the girls 'awwwed' at the confession.

"Shut up, before I turn u all into stone!" Evergreen yelled.

"You see." Mira said, ignoring evergreens comment. "Was that so hard? Ok now pick someone else!"

All girls shuffled with nervousness. They didn't want to keep playing. All the girls knew what mira was after, and they were played right onto her trap. Now they knew there was no out of this game.

"I pick...................Cana." Everyone eyes turned to the drunken brunette.

"Woo-hoo my turn!" She stuffed her hands into the bowl and pulled out a dare slip. "So girls what are u gonna make me do?" She asked, drunkenly. Everyone knew that it was going to be a challenge to make her flustered or hesitate. Everyone except for Cana, went into a huddle and begin throwing ideas l. Cana watched them in amusement, taking a sip out her beer.