Unrestrained Love

The rays of the sun pierced through azure skies brightly, reflecting off the waters that were of a deeper blue, while the waves of the water crashed lightly onto the sandy terrain. A gentle breeze of the winds had made the lush palm trees and other foliage sway back and forth, serenely through the air. Some metres away from the waters and elsewhere, there was a line of footprints carved into the grains of sand, leaving a trail that spanned for several metres. There were two sets of footprints; one large set belonging to that of a male, and one small set right close to it belonging to that of a female. The trail of footprints had led a path around a few rock emplacements and trees, before it had finally ended before the entrance of a small wooden shed. There was lively laughter coming from beyond the door of the shed, just as it was closed shut with a pull.

Inside the shed, the lively laughter continued for another brief moment. One of those occupying the shed had given out a loud, boisterous chuckle, while the other had given out small, feminine giggles that accompanied those lively chuckles.

"Heh-heh-heh!" The young, pink-haired dragon slayer chuckled, remarking boastfully upon his latest, mischievous escapade. "'Brain Freeze' wouldn't know what happened to his ball..."

Joining him inside the shed, was a blonde female at about the same age as him, who also shared his humor.

The blonde celestial mage finished her laugh, raising her eyebrow at him, as she held the large beach ball below. "And I wonder why am I dragged into this scheme again?"

Lucy Heartfilia could only remember what had happened in the moments before they had ended up here, in this place. They were all on a little vacation away from the guild, where most of the guild members would relax and have some fun at the beaches, during the warm, summery day. As Lucy continued to recall in her mind, it was one of Natsu Dragneel's tricks that he wanted to pull on his esteemed 'rival'/friend, who required her to actually take part in it. Despite her initial reluctance to his ideas, the blonde mage decided to go with what he was doing. Before she knew it, she was running with the ball, along with Natsu close ahead of her. She could faintly recall during that moment, his large hand holding her smaller one, lightly pulling her close to him as they dashed towards the shed.

A smile widened on her face, as she reflected upon that moment by herself, her cheeks lightly dusted with crimson at the thought. Lucy then brought her focus towards the pink-haired dragon slayer, who had already taken the beach ball away from her, during that moment of reminiscence. Natsu was busy locating for a spot around the shed indoors, to stow the beach ball somewhere else. As he did, Lucy's thoughts transitioned from reminiscing those moments, to those of the dragon slayer standing right before her eyes.

It had been a few weeks since Lucy had expressed her true feelings towards him, and Natsu actually having returned those feelings, having expressed his own to her just afterward. They had started out as friends who had cared for each other in their adventures with the guild throughout the years, and it was only a matter of time before they had entered a whole new level in their relationship with one another. Of course, they tried to keep this kind of relationship a secret to everyone else, including those of their own guild. They went out on dates, shared their profound feelings for each other with kisses and hugs, all the while as they kept their relationship together as much as they could, from everybody knowing about it. As Lucy kept pondering about it, for every moment, and every time they spent together, she had been bottling different kinds of feelings for Natsu, up until now. Way more different than the time before, when she had just been guild-mates with him. And it was quite the same for Natsu, she thought.

Her eyes glanced particularly upon him, as he finally found a place inside the shed to put away the large ball he had been holding for some time. From top to bottom, she could see how well-built he physically was. Bulging biceps, a well-chiselled chest, abdominals she would like to dig her fingers onto them, and being well-muscular all around. Lucy peered at the only attire he wore for their day at the beach, where they were supposed to relax and have fun with the others, a fiery-red pair of swimming trunks that matched his personality, extending down closer to his knees. She enjoyed the view of those shorts clinging somewhat to his glutes, which had conjured up, in turn, thoughts about the size of his appendage between his legs that had aroused her.