Fairy Tail Pranks

Fairy Tail Pranks

"So your friend," Loke started, running a hand through his short orange hair, "is she hot?"

"She's engaged," Levy said, wanting to crush whatever hopes the playboy had of hitting on her old college roommate in one blow. "Happily, I might add, judging by her tone when I talked to her."

"Sooo," he grinned, "what you're saying is she's not married yet?"

Levy could only drag a hand over her face in frustration. "She's unavailable to you, and any other man for that matter." She turned to face Jellal, seeing he finishing up a conversation with the sound crew. "Change of plans. Loke can't prank Lucy tomorrow."

"What?" Loke's jaw dropped, shoulders going slack. "But I wanted to meet her!"

"Yeah, and I don't want her getting hit on by a pervert!" Levy reasoned, then spoke to Jellal. "Throw someone like Gray or Natsu on her prank."

"Why not Gajeel?" Jellal asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Lucy's already met Gajeel. We all went to college together, so she'll recognize him," Levy explained. "It has to be a guy she doesn't know," she cast a glare over her shoulder at Loke, "but I don't want her getting hit on."

"Fair enough," Jellal nodded. "I'll probably send Gray."

"Sounds good," Levy smiled, excited to see Lucy's expression tomorrow. Gray was married already, but his wife was back in their hometown holding down the fort. There was no way Gray would hit on her friend.

Levy McGarden worked with her boyfriend, Gajeel, and friends for a TV show called 'Fairy Tail Pranks'. The show was fairly new, only started up two years ago. They were now back in Levy's hometown where her old friend still lived. She hadn't seen the beautiful woman known as Lucy Heartfilia in years, so she was excited for a reunion.

Only the reunion wouldn't go as planned.

Levy called Lucy up last week to arrange a lunch to catch up. Lucy sounded ecstatic to hang out with Levy, making the latter all the more happier. They planned on meeting at their favorite cafe downtown tomorrow, the day after Valentine's Day. She would have scheduled it for today, but she figured Lucy would be busy with her fiancé.

Levy never met the guy because Lucy said they didn't start dating until after Levy moved away from Crocus, which was where they currently were.

"Yo! Levy," a man with spiky pink hair called out as he jogged up to her. He was one of the pranksters on the show, Natsu Dragneel. He was by far the most immature one of the bunch. "You shoulda seen it! We made Gajeel eat from the garbage!"

"Ew!" Levy scrunched her nose up in disgust. He would need to wash out his mouth before they kissed again. "Why would you do that?"

"It was funny!" He smiled, flashing her a glimpse of his sharp white teeth. "He was chewing on a metal gear for two minutes while trying to have a normal conversation with a guy. Guy just left 'cause he thought Gajeel was crazy!"

Levy sighed, wondering why she expected anything less from them. As much as she loved working for this show, it could get a little ridiculous. They would pull pranks on each other and unsuspecting citizens, all for the sake of a few laughs. The main drive to work for the show was to be closer to her boyfriend and friends, otherwise she would miss them when they were on tour.

"You guys are dumb," she giggled, then followed Natsu as they walked to where the rest of the pranksters were. She stood aside as Gray explained the next prank to the camera.

"Since today is Valentine's Day, our next challenge involves roses," the raven haired man known as Gray Fullbuster started. He showed the camera a bouquet of roses.