To Make a Dragon Jealous

The glint in Levy's eyes made Lucy extremely regret her previous decision.

She didn't know how it happened. It just apparently, tumbled out of her mouth before she could even realize what she had just said. Lucy was an idiot. Or so she thought.

Levy rubbed her chin, mischievously as she chuckled lowly. Her gaze scanned the guild to spot that idiot of a dragon slayer wacking a chair over Gray's head. Her hand left her chin to rub against her other hand as her chuckling formed into fits of laughter. Lucy watched in horror at her friend's hysterical episode of laughter and swallowed the lump in her throat. Yep, she's totally regretting it.

Immediately after 5 minutes of laughing, Levy clasped her hands together once again and pointed the tip of her hand at the blonde, "Right, so here's the plan." She said calmly, her face neutral. Cold sweat ran down the back of Lucy's neck. If it was Levy, she could never get out of situations like this.

"We make him jealous." The bluenette cooed, smirking.

Lucy sputtered, exhaling the breath that she didn't know she was holding. Her eyes widened like saucers and her mouth hanged agape, "Are you serious?"

Levy grinned, "Damn right, I'm serious! It's the perfect plan! I mean think about it!" Her brown eyes rolled up to the top of her head as if a bubble popped up beside it containing her thought of Natsu shouting at any boy Lucy's near. She laughed at the thought of his scowling face and his arms protectively wrapped around Lucy's waist, "It'll be sooo funny! Oh my god, Lu-chan! You have to do this!" She flung herself on Lucy's arm, shaking it back and forth. Lucy frowned, clicking her tongue in disapproval. She shook her head, dismissing the thought of Levy's plan.

"That's stupid Levy-chan. He doesn't like me,"

Levy rolled her eyes, "Don't believe it until you see it!" She chided, giggling, "Now, are you with me?"

Lucy bit her lip, averting her gaze from her friend. She doesn't know what to think, say or do. Yes, she'll admit it. She probably has this tinsey, tiny little crush on a particular dragon slayer. A little crush! And it was building heavy bricks inside of her. She wanted to get the weight off her shoulders and spill it to someone. So she pondered who to go up to and whine about it. Mira was her first choice which Lucy clearly avoided and knew that was a horrible idea. Levy was her next option which she thought wouldn't be too bad. So here she was complaining. She should have just went to Wendy. Yeah, Wendy would've sounded nice...

"Fine." The blonde muttered, her gaze dropping towards her shoes.

Levy beamed instantly and jumped up from her chair, "YES! RIGHT LET'S DO THIS!"

Lucy frowned already regretting this.

Attempt 1

Levy didn't explain anything. Lucy was oblivious to her devious plan. And it killed her.

For what she knows, Levy could waltz up to Natsu and grin, saying, "Lu-chan has a crush on youuuu~!"

If she would do that, Lucy would strangle the poor girl until her face would grow pale and she'd squeak a, 'stop!'.

Lucy groaned. The anxiety! The butterflies! The jitters! She all had it. Making a mental note in her mind to never ask Levy this kind of stuff again, she sighed. When will the torture begin?

As if on cue, Gray suddenly popped up beside her, sitting himself on the spot next to where she was sitting. He grinned widely, "Sup, Lucy!" Said girl gave him a sideways glance, revealing his exposed chest. She gasped flushing, leaping a mile away from him, "GRAY WHAT THE HELL?!" She screeched, gaining most of the guild's attention, including a certain dragon slayer.